Options

LUISA: You're all obsessed with Sex, I've rubbed off on you

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jim : "you might be a cow, but you're our cow"

Luisa admitted to having a wet dream about Liz (actually it was a dream she had and told Dappy about it which was shown in a HL show, even yesterday or day before - in the bedroom too, Luisa told them she had had a dream during the night of going d**n on Liz. :o:o:o.....

hmmm the woman's mind is a sewer !

After tonight's HL show , I think Luisa will now come 3rd, Jim 2nd and Dappy will win, I just can't see Ollie in the top 3 at all now, as it's obviously too much too late from him after tonights show.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »

Luisa admitted to having a wet dream about Liz (actually it was a dream she had and told Dappy about it which was shown in a HL show, even yesterday or day before - in the bedroom too, Luisa told them she had had a dream during the night of going d**n on Liz. :o:o:o.....

After tonight's HL show , I think Luisa will now come 3rd, Jim 2nd and Dappy will win, I just can't see Ollie in the top 3 at all now, as it's obviously too much too late from him after tonights show.

Jim to win with dappy 2nd
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Grown consenting adult (who happens to be a female) in 'allowed to have a sex life' shocker?
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    What about the persons mind who asked her the question? Is their mind in the gutter too?
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

But she was JOKING !! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Grown consenting adult in 'allowed to have a sex life' shocker?
    not with everyone and anyone luv !
    she objectify's women - not cool

Lee's done the same to women, use, and play the 'i'm single' I can do what I like , and forget what i've said to them or done with them card
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she objectify's women - not cool

Lee's done the same to women, use, and play the 'i'm single' I can do what I like , and forget what i've said to them or done with them card
    I would say there's a big difference - Luisa obviously goes to parties where everybody knows the score, she's not playing on peoples' emotions. Lee was completely the opposite of that, in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the persons mind who asked her the question? Is their mind in the gutter too?

who did the questions come from, more's the point I agree, but as for those that were actually true...like the sex act dream that Luisa had about Liz, she had told Dappy about it, and Lee in the bedroom, so he knew she would say 'yes' to that....because she'd already told him about it !! Luisa had the dream, Dappy asked her about it ! he didn't make it up.

As for some of their questions, they were just ridiculous and not things we'd really needed to know about, lame task, waste of a task this late in the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member

'Consenting adults' are the key words to consider here luv. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    'Consenting adults' are the key words to consider here luv. ;-)

I don't condone men or women being promiscuous, luv - in the end it must really mess their heads up
    - whatever floats your boat
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't condone men or women being promiscuous, luv - in the end it must really mess their heads up

1) You are posting assumption as fact re the 'mess their heads up', although Luisa is the only one I've heard who sought treatment for sex addiction so if anything, she should probably get less disdain not more. She seem pretty grounded and comfortable now about sex to be fair to her.

2) You have no idea what float's my particular 'boat'.
  • Options
    boy_number_8boy_number_8 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandy50, for your sake i really hope the 50 doesn't stand for your age.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she was JOKING !! ;-)

:D....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandy50, for your sake i really hope the 50 doesn't stand for your age.
    it doesn't ..- Is there a point to this post ?
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    "You are all obsessed with sex,i have rubbed off on you"

I cant believe Jim let that go. If it was casey saying this he would have been straight in there.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz should sue, she was violated :(
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? Do you have any sort of evidence to support that statement?

What is wrong with having a lot of sex? Is sex a bad thing?
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Why? Do you have any sort of evidence to support that statement?

What is wrong with having a lot of sex? Is sex a bad thing?

there are all kinds of medical studies as to sex addictions. its real.

there are many physical and mental ramifications when having many open sexual relationships.

sometimes it takes years before a person realizes they are being 'used' or leading a hollow life with no commitments and tons of risk. risks to their physical health (disease, pregnancy, violence, physical trauma --for instance five men one night can equal tearing and internal bruising etc.)

often with counselling, a person can get to the deep reason why they want to put themselves in that position, and it rarely is something simple.

not saying these things specifically about luisa. just general comments backing up the prev poster.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    there are all kinds of medical studies as to sex addictions. its real.

there are many physical and mental ramifications when having many open sexual relationships.

sometimes it takes years before a person realizes they are being 'used' or leading a hollow life with no commitments and tons of risk. risks to their physical health (disease, pregnancy, violence, physical trauma --for instance five men one night can equal tearing and internal bruising etc.)

often with counselling, a person can get to the deep reason why they want to put themselves in that position, and it rarely is something simple.

not saying these things specifically about luisa. just general comments backing up the prev poster.
    I see your point regarding sex addiction which I agree, is a very real thing. But does having a lot of and enjoying sex mean that you're "head is messed up"? Or is it just a case of liking sex? At what point, does it cross over to "addiction" territory?
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Promiscuous Girl
    You're teasing me
    You know what I want
    And I got what you need

Nothing wrong with promiscuous females :) its the 21st century people :D

Lulu to win!!
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    I see your point regarding sex addiction which I agree, is a very real thing. But does having a lot of and enjoying sex mean that you're "head is messed up"? Or is it just a case of liking sex? At what point, does it cross over to "addiction" territory?

again, this isnt about luisa per say. its complicated. think of all the people you know who regularly drink to excess, maybe only on weekends. where does it cross into true alcoholism where a real problem exists? its so different for each person its hard to say.

due to my age, i have met tons of people who have had open relationships even with their husbands. it always always always...ends in divorce. a person always ends up mentally upset, they feel unequal. one spouse wants it more then the other and the left out one feels marginalized.

unmarried couples have even a worse track record.

people i know, its purely about the sex, nothing more. its about the SELF...me me me! it gets high risk. anyone who seems willing. a friend of mine is getting older and goes to the homeless shelter....to pick up guys. seriously... ick.

i remember the free love hippy communes when i was a young child. even then it seemed like the guys were the ones who were getting it easy and the women had all the risk....and the kids, multiple kids, different dads.

i went to school with kids from those communes. i often wonder what chance they had at monogamous relationships and bonding with one person.
    but i digress
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    again, this isnt about luisa per say. its complicated. think of all the people you know who regularly drink to excess, maybe only on weekends. where does it cross into true alcoholism where a real problem exists? its so different for each person its hard to say.

due to my age, i have met tons of people who have had open relationships even with their husbands. it always always always...ends in divorce. a person always ends up mentally upset, they feel unequal. one spouse wants it more then the other and the left out one feels marginalized.

unmarried couples have even a worse track record.

people i know, its purely about the sex, nothing more. its about the SELF...me me me! it gets high risk. anyone who seems willing. a friend of mine is getting older and goes to the homeless shelter....to pick up guys. seriously... ick.

i remember the free love hippy communes when i was a young child. even then it seemed like the guys were the ones who were getting it easy and the women had all the risk....and the kids, multiple kids, different dads.

i went to school with kids from those communes. i often wonder what chance they had at monogamous relationships and bonding with one person.
    but i digress
    excellent post, very thought provoking
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its nice she had a fantasy about Liz. I wonder if Liz ever had anyone go down. She might enjoy it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    Promiscuous Girl
    You're teasing me
    You know what I want
    And I got what you need

Nothing wrong with promiscuous females :) its the 21st century people :D

Lulu to win!!

LOL of course there isn't as long as they are young and you fancy them .... how would you feel about the subject if it was your mother or your sister tho, would it be ok for them to be promiscuous too ? ;)
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa is so pretty with an amazing body, I think she should share it with as many people as she can. Bring a little joy to the world.