A problem with the Sky EPG

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
There are a number of programmes that are broadcast on Wednesday nights that I have on Series Link. No requests were placed for next week's episodes and so I checked the EPG

After 9PM next Wednesday night all the slots on the EPG say "no listings available"

Anyone know what's wrong??

Comments

• ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you haven't already try turning your box off at the mains and then switching it back on.
  • john24ajohn24a Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Same here so it's not just you!
  • sazuburnssazuburns Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Me too - I tried turning off and on but it hasn't worked. Maybe Sky hasn't updated the listings yet.
  • Osirian08Osirian08 Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I have the exact same problem - tried 2 rebuilds of the planner but this hasn't worked.

Checked this morning about 8:30 am and still no programmes showing after 9pm next Wednesday?
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Me too!. Only solution is download software. Nothing else woks.
  • BrianjhusseyBrianjhussey Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    All ok now, but series link needs to be restored.

Brian.
  • Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,925
    Forum Member
    Seems fine here, I've got full listings up to next Thursday morning as expected.
    :)
  • Osirian08Osirian08 Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Sky have just confirmed on their official forum that they are now "aware of the problem" & are working on a fix
  • jedi mattjedi matt Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have the same problem and have tried the trouble shooting optons i.e planner rebuild and software update that might have put me to the back of the que for the EPG update but conntacted sky via facebook and as said before they are aware of it
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for this. Just had a look and saw my series link for bones hasn't picked up next weeks episode.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's back to normal now and the series link recordings for Wednesday night shows have gone up on the planner
  • PeterFPeterF Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Just had the new software updated and am now experiencing a very slow response when deleting a recording from the planner. This seems to happen on programs that have had a "keep" on them and when moving from the delete to the confirm the program stays in the planner for several seconds saying "deleting". Prior to the update the program was deleted almost instantly.
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • sodafountainsodafountain Posts: 16,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PeterF wrote: »
    Just had the new software updated and am now experiencing a very slow response when deleting a recording from the planner. This seems to happen on programs that have had a "keep" on them and when moving from the delete to the confirm the program stays in the planner for several seconds saying "deleting". Prior to the update the program was deleted almost instantly.
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Have you rebooted the box?
  • Parker45Parker45 Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    My yellow button used to say Favourities but it now says Local TV and when I click on it a message appears saying there are no services of this type.
  • PeterFPeterF Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Have you rebooted the box?

Thanks. Now ok
  • chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parker45 wrote: »
    My yellow button used to say Favourities but it now says Local TV and when I click on it a message appears saying there are no services of this type.

this is an intentional change for london region users, and it's for the imminent launch of London Live.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    There are a number of programmes that are broadcast on Wednesday nights that I have on Series Link. No requests were placed for next week's episodes and so I checked the EPG

After 9PM next Wednesday night all the slots on the EPG say "no listings available"

Anyone know what's wrong??
    Osirian08 wrote: »
    Sky have just confirmed on their official forum that they are now "aware of the problem" & are working on a fix
    I don't know about the series links for next week but last night I had three recordings from different channels fail.
    I noticed that when reading this thread I looked at my box as it should have been recording and saw that the program wasn't series linked as it should have been.
    The other two were linked but still failed.
    Suits recorded at 9pm though. Later on I tried to download the programmes from On Demand and they failed.

A reboot sorted it out but i'm assuming that these problems were associated with the OP.