Trials Fusion

OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
Forum Member
This is released today on PS4 and I'll be giving it a download tonight. I've seen a few people on my PS4 newsfeed that have been unlocking trophies etc already (guessing it was the US download). It's getting released on both the Xboxes and Playstations and the PC.

How are people finding this compared to HD and Evolution? Is it still as addictive as ever? Are leaderboards cross gen or are they for one console only?

I just read that there's a day one patch for the X1 version to increase the resolution to 900p

Comments

• darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    I'm really tempted to get this, though I'm sure the Xbox update puts it at 900p lol
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Downloading now...:)
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm really tempted to get this, though I'm sure the Xbox update puts it at 900p lol

Oops, so it is! Just skim read the article saying it was an update for resolution and seen 1080p but it's the PS4 that runs at that.

I don't think I'll get the season pass, hopefully there's enough longevity in the main game and free content that it won't be required.

Just watched a Twitch stream, it looks as frustrating and moreish as ever!
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    Oops, so it is! Just skim read the article saying it was an update for resolution and seen 1080p but it's the PS4 that runs at that.

I don't think I'll get the season pass, hopefully there's enough longevity in the main game and free content that it won't be required.

Just watched a Twitch stream, it looks as frustrating and moreish as ever!

Yeah it looks good. Only so many times I can play Forza and watch Netflix before the Xbox collects dust.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye! It's a great game! :) bought it for $20 last night on the PS4! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had it since yesterday. It's a great game.
  • MythicaMythica Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rank 27 (PS4) on the leadboards for Big Air, 153.431m. What is everyone elses best jump?
    Forum Member
    Mythica wrote: »
    Rank 27 (PS4) on the leadboards for Big Air, 153.431m. What is everyone elses best jump?

I'm rubbish at it. I can only get 112.921m Don't know how to do it :(

Edit: Shawty1984? You're on 31 in the world now :p

Edit 2: 116.737m Getting the hang of it now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm rubbish at it. I can only get 112.921m Don't know how to do it :(

Edit: Shawty1984? You're on 31 in the world now :p

I was only managing 25m at one point haha. I've just moved on now so I guess I'll keep on tumbling down the list. 27 was amazing for me.
    Forum Member
    I was only managing 25m at one point haha. I've just moved on now so I guess I'll keep on tumbling down the list. 27 was amazing for me.

Hope you got a screenshot to remind you of the momentous achievement!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you got a screenshot to remind you of the momentous achievement!

Nah I didn't bother.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got it on the PS4 today. Really enjoying it so far! Haven't played a Trials game before, but it's really fun. Can't seem to connect to the Ubisoft servers today, but hopefully they'll fix all the problems soon as I want to play online. :D
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a good 3 hours on this last night, enjoyed smashing friends list times, good fun
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good game this. Nice and addictive for that "one more go" feeling!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man I cannot bunny hop for shit, I'm stuck on the first Training Program 4 obstacle!
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the original on 360 and the PS4 demo's a blast. I'll be buying this later.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that the bailing one? How do you do it im rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the bailing one? How do you do it im rubbish.
    I got Gold medal just now.

I had gotten Silver but kept falling short of Gold.

My method was, trickle forward off the flat start, so you get both wheels on the slope at the very top whilst leaning forward then at it bottoms out lean back and then forward quickly - this gives you forward momentum to clear the shallow fall and then once you're past that you'll get much higher scores as the drop is steep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sitting in the garden playing this now. God, I love PS4 -> Vits remote plsy.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I loved the original on 360 and the PS4 demo's a blast. I'll be buying this later.

There's a demo :-o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    There's a demo :-o

Got the demo on the US store, couldn't find one on ours.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the demo on the US store, couldn't find one on ours.

Thanks for that. Wish our store was more like us one with a proper demo section.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I might make a US account so I can have a look. Is all I have to do is make an account, say I live in the US and use that for another account.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the Trials Trophy.

200 odd attempts on some of the later tracks! God knows how many I'll need on the final Extreme ones.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I might make a US account so I can have a look. Is all I have to do is make an account, say I live in the US and use that for another account.

It certainly was all you used to have to do. Mine is carried over from my ps3 time. Just look up a us address and zip code to use. You'll need another email address from your normal one to associate with it