Options

Selling the PS4

124»

Comments

• Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think they came out too early with out enough quality games. next year 2015 will be the year i buy one with mass effect 4, arkham knight, uncharted 4. till then im enjoying catching up on quality ps3 games i missed :)
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think they came out too early with out enough quality games. next year 2015 will be the year i buy one with mass effect 4, arkham knight, uncharted 4. till then im enjoying catching up on quality ps3 games i missed :)

I would like them to announce more exclusives for the PS4 though!

Although I will definately get Arkham Knight on the PS4 due to the issues I had with previous Batman games on PC :)
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    jokerz wrote: »
    I would like them to announce more exclusives for the PS4 though!

E3 is just around the corner, THAT will be the time both Sony and Microsoft throw out the exclusives they got with big reveals. So relax for the time being, it's going to be an interesting show.
  • Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't sell mine but seriously theres hardly any games out for it!

And to make it worse games like Gran Turismo and The new world cup game are last gen only.
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,396
    Forum Member
    People keep going on about there been no games for the PS4, But there are plenty of games out there for PS4 right now.

I've already got more games for my PS4 (Brought & thanks to PS+/F2P) now than I did over the 1st year of my owning an XB360, Wii & PS3 when I brought each.

Yes there are not so many AAA exclusives for PS4 right now but I don't buy a console just to play big exclusives on it, I buy a console to play games regardless of who there developed by or if there available elsewhere.

If people want to bitch about the low number of exclusives fine but for people to constantly say the PS4 has no games simply isn't a correct statement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS4 has no exclusive games that have caught my attention.

Better?
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 has no exclusive games that have caught my attention.

Better?

Infamous is incredibly entertaining..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Infamous is incredibly entertaining..

As I said on another thread it hasn't really caught my interest. I think part of the problem is I don't find the controller very comfortable to be honest so I buy most games on xbone as I prefer the controller. I know infamous is a ps4 exclusive btw.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As I said on another thread it hasn't really caught my interest. I think part of the problem is I don't find the controller very comfortable to be honest so I buy most games on xbone as I prefer the controller. I know infamous is a ps4 exclusive btw.

Please sell your PS4, all you do is complain about it. At this point, I want to see you without a PS4 so you'll stop moaning about it. :D:p

Seriously, you should get rid of the damn thing, I doubt the controller is going to change anytime soon.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess everyone is different. I love the ps4 controller and hate the xbox ones
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I guess everyone is different. I love the ps4 controller and hate the xbox ones

Yeah I agree with you. I really like the touch pad on it too, especially on infamous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Please sell your PS4, all you do is complain about it. At this point, I want to see you without a PS4 so you'll stop moaning about it. :D:p

Seriously, you should get rid of the damn thing, I doubt the controller is going to change anytime soon.

How do I moan? There's nothing wrong with the console itself just not a fan of the controller. I'm not selling it in a million years. I'll just have to get used to the controller.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How do I moan? There's nothing wrong with the console itself just not a fan of the controller. I'm not selling it in a million years. I'll just have to get used to the controller.

Each time I read your posts it's like this:

- Nothing to play
    - Prefer the Xbox One
    - Don't like the controller
    - Nothing to play
    - Only got it for exclusives
    - Prefer the Xbox brand IMO

:p

Just sell the console now whilst the hype is high, get some decent money for it, put that money away, continue gaming on the Xbox One, nd then in about 18 months or two years from now, buy a PS4 with that money saved for much less, and use the extra money to buy any exclusives you missed on the cheap to. That way, you'll get more for your money and you'll actually have a backlog of a couple of games to play on the PS4 that are exclusives, compared to the dust collector it's being now since you use the Xbox for everything else.

Think about it. why do you even have the console in the first place? Did you get caught up in the hype?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every system is the same for the first 6 months after launch very few games having to get used to the controller. It's always normal at every console launch you've got to give it at least a full year in the market before judging.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree with you. I really like the touch pad on it too, especially on infamous.

You should try the touch pad on Thief, shocking implementation :p the devs obviously no idea how to program for it. Luckily they included an option to have the old style dial wheel, just a well.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I'm getting to that point now of selling the PS4. It's barely had any use since launch. I've always loved Playstation but there's nothing that interests me at the moment or planned for the rest of the year :-(

I have plenty to play on the PS3 to be honest, but will I regret it?!

Have you sold it then? You've not wrote anything since the OP
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Each time I read your posts it's like this:

- Nothing to play
    - Prefer the Xbox One
    - Nothing to play
    - Only got it for exclusives
    - Prefer the Xbox brand IMO

:p

Just sell the console now whilst the hype is high, get some decent money for it, put that money away, continue gaming on the Xbox One, nd then in about 18 months or two years from now, buy a PS4 with that money saved for much less, and use the extra money to buy any exclusives you missed on the cheap to. That way, you'll get more for your money and you'll actually have a backlog of a couple of games to play on the PS4 that are exclusives, compared to the dust collector it's being now since you use the Xbox for everything else.

Think about it. why do you even have the console in the first place? Did you get caught up in the hype?

He should hang on to it for the exclusives.

Last year I sold my Xbox 360 as couldn't justify it to myself - only some exclusives appealed to me and my PC's came along leap and bounds so it wasn't necessary. Plus I use to complain to myself about the paywall nonsense with Live and Netflix etc so I sold it.

I regretted it and I'm now buying one next week with the Gears series and Halo 4.

People don't have to be amazingly positive about a console. Sometimes I wonder why the heck I have the PS4 myself but then I have a go on it and I enjoy it immensely.

Not sure about the DS4 been uncomfortable though as I fine it to be a huge improvement over the DS3 and just as comfortable and usable as the 360 controller.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the other day about how many times I've sold a console and regretted it and re-brought it. I could have saved myself a hell of a lot of money just keeping the console and the games I enjoy on the system.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    I was thinking the other day about how many times I've sold a console and regretted it and re-brought it. I could have saved myself a hell of a lot of money just keeping the console and the games I enjoy on the system.

Yeah :cry:

Note to self - Don't get rid of any consoles that I'm at least partially attached to!!!!