CS - Brooke Vincent

13»

Comments

• teagenieteagenie Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I hope you're not including Sally Dynevor in that! She's one of the best actresses on TV - let alone in soapland.

I agree, i like Sally. I feel sorry for her having to put up with Sawphie. :p
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teagenie wrote: »
    I agree, i like Sally. I feel sorry for her having to put up with Sawphie. :p

Me too, can't be any fun having a screeching banshee for a daughter. :o
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I never thought I'd say this but Kate Ford is a better actress then BV:o

Never !!!!>:(
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I hope you're not including Sally Dynevor in that! She's one of the best actresses on TV - let alone in soapland.

Badly worded, I did mean the offspring :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    teagenie wrote: »

Plus her constant pouting is incredibly annoying...

>:(>:(

She seems to be morphing in to her on-screen sister Rosie with all that pouting!
    The way she wafts her hair about is bloody annoying too. :p
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Is she maybe seeing Flanagan in the papers all the time for doing nothing and thinking she could do that as well. Less work isn't it?

Flanagan does nothing for me but is considered stunning, Is Brooke all that? I don't think so. Would be a bad idea to try and imitate her
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Not looking forward to the upcoming Sophie and Maddie stuff based on the spoiler picture.. their ridiculous facial expressions say it all about what we can expect from them. :(
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Not looking forward to the upcoming Sophie and Maddie stuff based on the spoiler picture.. their ridiculous facial expressions say it all about what we can expect from them. :(

Ughh, I know. I'll need to get some ear protectors as I expect there will be more of Sophie screeching "MADDEH" all the damn time. I really dislike Sophie being the forefront of storylines.
  • ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    ^^^ But maybe not as crap as Brooke Vincent on the soap crap-o-meter!

I should have added Whitney and the new kids at the pub. The EE lot seem more grown-up and have more interaction with people their own age whereas Sophie Webster is a child who is forever screeching at Sally and stamping off in a huff.

IMO EE have a better range of characters and actors than Corrie. Corrie is just a big joke at the moment.

Corrie's awesome ATM. I really don't understand why people are so against it. The murder storyline is gunna b awesome me thinks.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I never thought I'd say this but Kate Ford is a better actress then BV:o

True, bornfree. I saw on another thread that Brooke Vincent has had her contract renewed again; unbelievable. I used to enjoy Coronation Street and Emmerdale; now, since the repulsive story of Sophie and Maddie - who should be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act for posing as actors - I just watch Emmerdale. I have had a couple of looks at Eastenders, which seems to have improved since I stopped watching it some years ago.
  • ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, bornfree. I saw on another thread that Brooke Vincent has had her contract renewed again; unbelievable. I used to enjoy Coronation Street and Emmerdale; now, since the repulsive story of Sophie and Maddie - who should be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act for posing as actors - I just watch Emmerdale. I have had a couple of looks at Eastenders, which seems to have improved since I stopped watching it some years ago.

Remember though, Corrie is going 2 have a Whodunnit soon, so if you are put off by the Sophie story line, don't be put off, because far more is going on.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Thamwet wrote: »
    Remember though, Corrie is going 2 have a Whodunnit soon, so if you are put off by the Sophie story line, don't be put off, because far more is going on.

Exactly, there is so much more going on or about to happen, Sawphie and the rank tramp will be a tiny part of the ongoing storylines.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Do you just have a problem with Sophie threads or do you also object to numerous threads on other soap actors? Sophie like many others is unpopular because of her crap SLs and dire acting skills.

Ever thought that's the reason she might be disliked? :D

She's never made the transition from child actress to adult actress. I don't think Corrie care. After all there are a number of the cast who are hopeless actors.

I always have a chuckle when posters get so outraged by threads on a particular topic/person but I'm not going to say as it 'will get denied to the hills'! ;-):D:D:D

Someone needs to give that girl a damned good bitch-slapping!

Since you asked, I have a problem with all multiple threads. The search function is there for a reason, some just seem oblivious to it.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie's awesome ATM. I really don't understand why people are so against it. The murder storyline is gunna b awesome me thinks.

Really?

Genuine question - what's so awesome about it?
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    ^^^ But maybe not as crap as Brooke Vincent on the soap crap-o-meter!

I should have added Whitney and the new kids at the pub. The EE lot seem more grown-up and have more interaction with people their own age whereas Sophie Webster is a child who is forever screeching at Sally and stamping off in a huff.

The girl who plays Whitney is one of the worst actresses ever. She's even worse than Patsy Palmer.
    IMO EE have a better range of characters and actors than Corrie. Corrie is just a big joke at the moment.

I think Corrie has been let down with a couple of bad storylines lately but IMO (and yes - opinions are like bottoms - we all have them) the cast of Corrie is far superior to any cast, past or present, from Eastenders.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since you asked, I have a problem with all multiple threads. The search function is there for a reason, some just seem oblivious to it.

It probably is irritating to some but it happens all the time especially when a character has had screentime. Personally, I don't mind as it gives more chances to moan!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl who plays Whitney is one of the worst actresses ever. She's even worse than Patsy Palmer.

I think Corrie has been let down with a couple of bad storylines lately but IMO (and yes - opinions are like bottoms - we all have them) the cast of Corrie is far superior to any cast, past or present, from Eastenders.

I find Patsy Palmer and Shona McGartey pretty good actors. Brooke Vincent certainly isn't better than them and neither are a quite number of the Corrie cast.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member

I am loving it too, and the ratings show that it is still the most popular soap, I am loving almost all of the storylines, and apart from a couple of actors, all of them are very good at their job.

I am looking forward to the upcoming murder, should be a great summer for Corrie.