2»

Comments

• ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Superb...I was mulling over this a few days ago. Great news.

Looks like I'll have to get BS4 then.

I loved BS1 & BS2...not the goat tho.:D

I enjoyed BS3 which although 3D still had the same feel about it.

Let's hope they have Barrington Phelong to do the music.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds as if it will be more like BS1 and BS2 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    love them all apart from angel of death. That was bloody boring stuff!

I would like to see broken sword 1 and 2 appear on xbox live or psn similar to what they did with the monkey island series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne B wrote: »
    love them all apart from angel of death. That was bloody boring stuff!

I would like to see broken sword 1 and 2 appear on xbox live or psn similar to what they did with the monkey island series.

Its on the iphone so I'm sure they'll put it on PSN soon!
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I started playing this tonight on Vita and I'm about 2 hours in. I'm going to "visit" (break in) to somewhere but while trying to find a way to do it, George's responses appear on the screen. The screen is now full! Is there any way to clear the screen as I can't see what I'm doing anymore?! http://imgur.com/knZtrOj
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished re playing part 1 for the achievements which was a bit tedious skipping everything, part two has started well looks great :)
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I just finished re playing part 1 for the achievements which was a bit tedious skipping everything, part two has started well looks great :)

Yeah, just finished episode one on the Vita and looking forward to episode two when it's released (no news on Vita release date)

I enjoyed revisiting old characters, it looked fantastic & some of the puzzles were as mind boggling as ever! A couple of glitches/bugs but nothing game breaking.

My favourite in the series since Smoking Mirror.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The goat had me puzzled for a while :)
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nearly finished prt 2 now, very disappointed, the games fun, and as im nearing the end im really getting into the complicated story but and this is the thing the gap between episidodes was farsical. it ruined the whle thing for me, i just couldnt pick up after all this time the story, i had to re do part one which was tedious as there isnt as much re play vaule as bs 1 - 3

i respect them for bringing the games back and they have done a great job, just next time, realise all in one