Davina so down on Siavash.

ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Several times she's been really rude about Siavash tonight.
"Yes is has got holier than thou lately." Isn't she meant to be impartial?

Comments

• Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think impartiality went out of the window several years ago.
  • Vexed womanVexed woman Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Job is ending next year, she don't care :D
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's right though. :)
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davina is a lousy interviewer and has never been impartial. I never liked Makosi but Davina was definitely not impartial on her exit interview.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davina cannot abide "nice" people - she laid into Rachel and praised Luke/Bex last year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    yeah i was angry she said that, siavash is obviously very popular so she shudnt be trying to change peoples opinion of him which is what it seemed like to me, its like when freddie went out i was so angry when she said to him 'you were only saved cos people felt sorry for you, it wasnt cos people liked you!! who is she to say that,i for one didfell sorry for him, but i also thought he was an amazing HM and sid1979 i agree that she doesnt seem to like the nice people,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    Davina cannot abide "nice" people - she laid into Rachel and praised Luke/Bex last year.

Enough said. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they have to promote Lisa and Golden boy Charlie now, Siavash and the likes need to be soured a bit.
  • MissbegottenMissbegotten Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you believe Siavash is nice?

Oh look a flying pig just crossed in front of my computer screen.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artois wrote: »

They're setting his eviction up for Tuesday.
  • ColbenukColbenuk Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    They're setting his eviction up for Tuesday.

You really think David will beat him on tuesday?
    It's so going to be a Siavash vs David evection on tuesday when they let the HM's nominate and Siavash will walk all over David:)
  • ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she likes Charlie. Someone on Big Mouth has just criticised Charlie and she disagreed with her very firmly. Then when no one in the audience had said anything negative to say about Siavash she summed up - "so its all Siavash's fault - thats what I'm hearing". Aaaaaaaagh!! :mad:
  • VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I said it all along, she seems very racist to the Black and foreigners.

Why is she like to Siavash all night and she have young children. She should show some respect to her children and not to accept Marcus's behavior.

I am living in a different world and if people like his behaviors I think I should emigrate at this is not what the GBP are about.:mad:
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Davina was trying her hardest to dig up a united Siavash hate mob out of the BBBM audience. They weren't really feeling it. Everyone had different opinions.

She didn't like negative comments about Charlie and then just put words in their mouth regarding Siavash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Colbenuk wrote: »
    You really think David will beat him on tuesday?
    It's so going to be a Siavash vs David evection on tuesday when they let the HM's nominate and Siavash will walk all over David:)

Oh God I do hope so!!!!:D
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina is just a sad old bit of mutton now anyway, I think she's pathetic and drags the show down. Her stupid gurning and childish behaviour are ridiculous at her age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That is absolutely true. The louder, more attention-seeking and more vulgar, the more Davina loves them. Quiet, reasonable people who don't start a lot of rows or have 'romances' (she has said she doesn't mind at all if they are fake) are anathema to her. Expect her to have her "dying of boredom" expression throughout Siavash's interview, not realizing that as a highly paid interviewer, it is actually her job to produce an interesting insight into the interviewee.
  • ColbenukColbenuk Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most people on here seemed to love the new non-impartial George Lamb, why is it different for davina:confused:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is absolutely true. The louder, more attention-seeking and more vulgar, the more Davina loves them. Quiet, reasonable people who don't start a lot of rows or have 'romances' (she has said she doesn't mind at all if they are fake) are anathema to her. Expect her to have her "dying of boredom" expression throughout Siavash's interview, not realizing that as a highly paid interviewer, it is actually her job to produce an interesting insight into the interviewee.

You summed it up as eloquently as ever Wonkey :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Virgo wrote: »
    I said it all along, she seems very racist to the Black and foreigners.

Why is she like to Siavash all night and she have young children. She should show some respect to her children and not to accept Marcus's behavior.

I am living in a different world and if people like his behaviors I think I should emigrate at this is not what the GBP are about.:mad:

I don't really think that's it. She was absolutely vile to Makosi, but loved, for example, Nadia, who was also foreign (though not, of course, black). I'm sure she would be appalled if her children behaved like Marcus, but from her point of view he gave her an easy interview with his cartoonish behaviour. I have never thought she was a good interviewer, though she is fine doing fluffy presenter slots, eg showing us round the house at the beginning of a series. Her prejudices (not against foreigners, but against calm, steady people who don't create big dramas) show too obviously and too unpleasantly.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Colbenuk wrote: »
    Most people on here seemed to love the new non-impartial George Lamb, why is it different for davina:confused:

Davina hosts the main show, which is different from a relatively obscure spin-off few people watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Davina was trying her hardest to dig up a united Siavash hate mob out of the BBBM audience. They weren't really feeling it. Everyone had different opinions.

She didn't like negative comments about Charlie and then just put words in their mouth regarding Siavash.

I agree davina as it in for siavash all they have done is talk about siavash