Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    There will be no more live lounges.

that's what i meant...
  • DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll miss Jamie because he really seemed to totally enjoy performing.
    His maturity and decency were also admirable and he came over as a genuine guy.

He should, of course, still be in the competition and I hope this leads to other opportunities for him.:)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll miss Jamie because he really seemed to totally enjoy performing.
    His maturity and decency were also admirable and he came over as a genuine guy.

He should, of course, still be in the competition and I hope this leads to other opportunities for him.:)

perhaps simon will give him a helping hand, if he's allowed (although who can stop the cowell?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie was the only one who put real emotion into their singing. ;)
  • Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    That's simply not true, or even accurate. Feigning a pained expression and (for want of a better description) hugging himself has nothing to do with emotion. If he really felt the songs as much as you suggest, then why did he mangle the lyrics so frequently? He was a nice guy, a decent performer, and he didn't deserve to go home when there are still so many weak acts left in the competition. But evidently Simon had had his fill, and considered him expendable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's simply not true, or even accurate. Feigning a pained expression and (for want of a better description) hugging himself has nothing to do with emotion. If he really felt the songs as much as you suggest, then why did he mangle the lyrics so frequently? He was a nice guy, a decent performer, and he didn't deserve to go home when there are still so many weak acts left in the competition. But evidently Simon had had his fill, and considered him expendable.

"mangle the lyrics"?
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    "mangle the lyrics"?

HI misslibrtine I agree with you.
    There are lots of things people don't know about him thank goodness as they would have started to pull that apart.

The interview this morning showed us how diginfied, relaxed, articulate, charasmatic and lovely he is. I love the thought of SC and meeting.:);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluerose15 wrote: »

I think so too bluerose and he did not feign it as has been suggested. He has things that those who are critising him would bite there tongues out if they knew.;)

He was loved by all of the other acts. Bless him.;)
  • TheBlueOneTheBlueOne Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps simon will give him a helping hand, if he's allowed (although who can stop the cowell?)

Well, Simon's other unsuccessful acts were taken to full superstardom. Eoghan Quigg, Ray Quinn etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBlueOne wrote: »
    Well, Simon's other unsuccessful acts were taken to full superstardom. Eoghan Quigg, Ray Quinn etc.

there's a first time for everything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBlueOne wrote: »

Oh I thnk that JAmie is a little different to both Eoghan and Ray.;)

Unsuccessful acts oh I see so you limit thier succes to the X factor and the ilke. Success comes in many forms.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    there's a first time for everything.

There is in deed misslibertine. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    HI misslibrtine I agree with you.
    There are lots of things people don't know about him thank goodness as they would have started to pull that apart.

The interview this morning showed us how diginfied, relaxed, articulate, charasmatic and lovely he is. I love the thought of SC and meeting.:);)

hi mita :)

very true, he could have used sob stories but he knows he has genuine talent that could take him far without anyone's pity or sympathy.

he does indeed seem like the loveliest guy, all the backstage footage, xtra factor shows and video diaries prove this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    The reason why i'll miss Jamie - well I don't exactly look at Lloyd and imagine long Sunday mornings in the shower! ;)
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to miss the live lounges.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to miss the live lounges :( I wonder if Danyl can play the guitar? Olly can but he's broken his finger obviously...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosieroolz wrote: »
    The reason why i'll miss Jamie - well I don't exactly look at Lloyd and imagine long Sunday mornings in the shower! ;)

good point :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I'm going to miss the live lounges.

i love them :(

feel free to post any favourites :)
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The live lounges were great. :)
  • Jazz_MisucJazz_Misuc Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluerose15 wrote: »

Out of the ones left, yes

But Rachel Adedeji gave the most emotional performances - every one of them was apart from Robbie week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jazz_Misuc wrote: »
    Out of the ones left, yes

But Rachel Adedeji gave the most emotional performances - every one of them was apart from Robbie week

while i'm not pushing jamie's case exactly, i disagree with what you say about rachel.

i didn't like any of her performances personally, but they didn't come across as particularly emotional to me, no more so than anyone else's anyway. 'if i were a boy' was not good :o

i imagine the same can be said for jamie, but shouing/increasing volume isn't the same as expressing emotion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I didn't know about these clips. Thanks. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His cheeky grin and sense of humour in his VDs. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valskey wrote: »
    Wow, I didn't know about these clips. Thanks. :)

no problem :) there are lots on the official x factor site.