Options

The Caoimhe Appreciation Thread.

In appreciation of Caoimhe. :)

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was one of my pre-show faves, because someone who said they knew her said "she was a little weird, quiet, definitely unusual." and "an interesting and complex character". I hope it's all true. :)
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm backing Caoimhe! :)
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep she and Rachael are my early favourites. She's really pretty too (and has the same hair as me hehe)!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the third AT I've posted on :o Caiomhe is my fav too,along with Ben and Nathan, but that's it for now, no more!
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems quite nice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's possibly the most georgeous woman I've seen on any BB, and I don't say that about women often.

I hope she's as nice as she seems. Fingers crossed, eh?
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm liking the 'Scottish Widows' Caoimhe (along with a couple of others).:)
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is quite rawr.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha I'm in love with her I think. :o :eek: ;)

I agree with invetro, she is probably the most beautiful BB HM ever and I love her fashion sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything happen with Caoimhe on the LF yet? I've got exams and haven't been able to watch a second of it.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STACYG wrote: »
    This is the third AT I've posted on :o Caiomhe is my fav too,along with Ben and Nathan, but that's it for now, no more!

We have the same top three :eek:

Yes I liked Caiomhe's intro video. She seems like an interesting character, not one dimensional at all.

Whether she proves to be likeable also, well only time will tell.

How was she coming across on LF? I didn't manage to catch any.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    How was she coming across on LF? I didn't manage to catch any.
    She was fine last night, though nothing especially stood out. But most of the live coverage was devoted to the mole. The HMs introduced themselves with little speeches; hers went down pretty well but wasn't especially memorable. She took a very late bath along with Ife, in not very revealing swimsuits. There was something like maybe objecting when JJ said she was British, but I wasn't paying close attention at the time. And that's about it.

I'm surprised her VT generated so little dislike, though. When I watched it on the rerun this afternoon, I noticed it was full of stuff that would normally cause dislike. So that may be a good sign.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    She was fine last night, though nothing especially stood out. But most of the live coverage was devoted to the mole. The HMs introduced themselves with little speeches; hers went down pretty well but wasn't especially memorable. She took a very late bath along with Ife, in not very revealing swimsuits. There was something like maybe objecting when JJ said she was British, but I wasn't paying close attention at the time. And that's about it.

I'm surprised her VT generated so little dislike, though. When I watched it on the rerun this afternoon, I noticed it was full of stuff that would normally cause dislike. So that may be a good sign.

Thank you for the summary.

I love her name too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Thank you for the summary.

I love her name too!
    It's even harder to remember the right spelling than Aisleyne's. :)

People don't even agree on how to spell the phonetic version. Keeva, Kiva, Keevee, etc. :)

Other variations I've seen include: Chameleon and Camomile. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    It's even harder to remember the right spelling than Aisleyne's. :)

People don't even agree on how to spell the phonetic version. Keeva, Kiva, Keevee, etc. :)

Other variations I've seen include: Chameleon and Camomile. :)

Good job there's no voting via texts anymore!

I like her look too. She's quite striking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I saw last night I don't think we saw much of her but the little we did see she seems really nice. The kind of person who looks interested in what others have got to say. I think that's a good quality in someone.

I loved the jumper she put on last night when she got her suitcase, bit like Janet Jacksons in the video "Scream" with Michael Jackson. She has a good eye for clothes!
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason I've been remembering how to spell her name is because I broke it down into 'Cao' 'I'm' 'he' :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason I've been remembering how to spell her name is because I broke it down into 'Cao' 'I'm' 'he' :)

Good tip!
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's actually supposed to be pronounced Kweeva. I don't know if she tells people it's Keeva or Davina is just calling her that but it's annoying! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent! :D

I've often had to look where I wrote it down, but no more! :D
    It's actually supposed to be pronounced Kweeva. I don't know if she tells people it's Keeva or Davina is just calling her that but it's annoying! :p
    Thanks!

I may call her "Kweeva (Caoimhe)" for a while in hopes that the "w" will start to catch on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know! I think she's just calling herself that to make it easier for the British to be able to pronouce it. I'm just gonna call her Cweeva though. :D
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I'm a Coaimhe-believer so I want to get in on the first page of this thread :D

I just hope she doesn't end up too under-the-radar :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a Coaimhe-believer so I want to get in on the first page of this thread :D

I just hope she doesn't end up too under-the-radar :(

I think she's got plenty to give, so it's only a matter of time until her true personality comes out. I think she's got the potential to be a big housemate this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed her conversations with Ben this afternoon on LF.
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her. She seems nice and intelligent. And yeah, quite hot.