Trapped farts in my living room chair

Comments

• anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ....this was initially posted in the Advice thread however, the mods then moved it to Chatter after the content of the posts became about general farts and left out the bit about the chair altogether.

Maybe it needs to be changed to 'Trapped Farts in my Office Chair' because mine truly has 100s of truly rotten ones - well and truly trapped....:p

Trapping farts what a waste! I jump up and give them a good old sniffing. The dog and cats also love them. I refuse to deprive them! Nothing finer and keeps my chair smelling like a maidens *****************************************************:cool:
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I've often wondered why the waft of ones own farts are quite therapeutic whereas the stench of someone else's is enough to induce a coma..?!!! :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've often wondered why the waft of ones own farts are quite therapeutic whereas the stench of someone else's is enough to induce a coma..?!!! :p:p:p

Now you see, that's what I love! A bit of base level honesty :D:D:D:D
    I defy anyone to say they don't adore their own!!!!! Curry ones aren't that nice though! :(
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Now you see, that's what I love! A bit of base level honesty :D:D:D:D
    I defy anyone to say they don't adore their own!!!!! Curry ones aren't that nice though! :(

....loud and proud is what I say and these ones don't generally stink!! Its the silent but violent ones you need to watch out for - deadly killers!!!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....loud and proud is what I say and these ones don't generally stink!! Its the silent but violent ones you need to watch out for - deadly killers!!!!:D

:D:D Deadly and HOT! Best done in a crowded place. :cool: Oh dear, getting carried away now. The follow throughers are the worst! :o A couple are in church. She says, I just did a silent fart. He says you need new batteries in your hearing aid. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D Deadly and HOT! Best done in a crowded place. :cool: Oh dear, getting carried away now. The follow throughers are the worst! :o A couple are in church. She says, I just did a silent fart. He says you need new batteries in your hearing aid. :D

LMAO.

Well done on your 8K posts by the way.
  • soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    i find beans are not the best fart fuel but the simple chewing gum produces the worst smelling farts ( well the wife's worst ) of course i don't fart I am way to refined for that|!
    Forum Member
    ...I wonder if fart gas could ever be trapped and used in a productive manner?

...perhaps to power a machine?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...I wonder if fart gas could ever be trapped and used in a productive manner?

...perhaps to power a machine?!

Now that would be a good and easy job! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO.

Well done on your 8K posts by the way.

Oh thanks. I really didn't notice! Darn it! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i find beans are not the best fart fuel but the simple chewing gum produces the worst smelling farts ( well the wife's worst ) of course i don't fart I am way to refined for that|!

:D I take it that's from chewing and NOT from swallowing it! My ma used to say it would bung up my backside! :o I never dared do it!
  • soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Now that would be a good and easy job! :)

one for politicians ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    one for politicians ?

Yes and bagsie I get to produce the photographic evidence! :D
    Forum Member
    ....now, back onto the subject of the trapped little farts - these guys are hilarious:

Elevator Farts

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....now, back onto the subject of the trapped little farts - these guys are hilarious:

Elevator Farts

:p

PMSL !!!! Please tell me they weren't all farting on cue? Kudos! :o
    Forum Member
    PMSL !!!! Please tell me they weren't all farting on cue? Kudos! :o

...nah - if you watch the rest of the series on YouTube, they show that they are using a small handheld device to create the sound!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...nah - if you watch the rest of the series on YouTube, they show that they are using a small handheld device to create the sound!!

Top of my Christmas list! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ....I wish I could fart on cue!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....I wish I could fart on cue!!!!

Me too :cry:
    Forum Member
    ...tell you what - all that chocolate last weekend played havoc with my wind!! I couldn't stop......!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...tell you what - all that chocolate last weekend played havoc with my wind!! I couldn't stop......!!!!!

Hope you recorded such a thrilling event. I'm very jealous and I need a link to cheer me up.:(:cry:
    Forum Member
    Hope you recorded such a thrilling event. I'm very jealous and I need a link to cheer me up.:(:cry:

....not my farts but this girl's ones are just as good!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fT7KaiVPig
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....not my farts but this girl's ones are just as good!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fT7KaiVPig

:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0MIiGYDz-E

The Shark gets my vote.
    Forum Member

....no way - the Giraffe for sure!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭