The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    ...the exact moments I fell in love ..... 0.38-0.44 secs ....sigh....:rolleyes::o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFXNukMcSBM ( Thanks LadyA for the best available link :D)
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    ...the exact moments I fell in love ..... 0.38-0.44 secs ....sigh....:rolleyes::o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFXNukMcSBM ( Thanks LadyA for the best available link :D)

Playing hard to get, eh Pashulty? ;):p
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Playing hard to get, eh Pashulty? ;):p

I thought so too :p.... until the next attack :rolleyes::rolleyes: completely destroyed me ...;):o:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0l7Qpj9tes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha Your welcome. I hope my video upload project hasn't killed you..course I plan on re uploading all of his and chelsee's dances and such too lol
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Ha ha Your welcome. I hope my video upload project hasn't killed you..course I plan on re uploading all of his and chelsee's dances and such too lol

Thanks Pashulty for both links.
    So we really are in for a big Pasha feast - re uploading routines with Chelsee now too, wohoo.;) Thanks in advance Lady A.
    Forum Member

I am in a bad way actually LadyA ....:p:rolleyes::rolleyes: .... Need more Pasha love.... :p:p

Thanks in advance for all the goodies.... :p:p
    Forum Member
    mmmm... LadyA ... the jive with Melinda is absolutely great..... it is one of the best showcasing of Pash in all his gorgeousness.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love that Jive regardless of what the judges said.
    Forum Member
    I love that Jive regardless of what the judges said.

Agree LadyA...... I loved the jive.... I hadn't seen the training footage before....thanks again....the whole thing is pure gorgeousness......:D ....with lots of Pasha hotness....:o
    Forum Member
    LadyA.... you are really going for the jugular today...:eek::eek:

Just rewatched the triple samba ...OMG OMG OMG.....

Pashulty in a puddle.....:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LadyA.... you are really going for the jugular today...:eek::eek:

Just rewatched the triple samba ...OMG OMG OMG.....

Pashulty in a puddle.....:o:o:o

LOL..sorry dear....might not want to look at the screen snap I just posted to the twitter then..lol
    Forum Member
    LOL..sorry dear....might not want to look at the screen snap I just posted to the twitter then..lol

:o:o *sheepishly raises hand * :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o *sheepishly raises hand * :o:o

Ha ha I knew you would be a hand raiser. don't worry so am I. That Tango always makes me feel so dirty in a good way lol :eek::p:cool:
    Forum Member
    Ha ha I knew you would be a hand raiser. don't worry so am I. That Tango always makes me feel so dirty in a good way lol :eek::p:cool:

I guess I am very transparent .....lol..... LadyA.... time for a few long cold showers .....:rolleyes::o
    Forum Member
    I guess I am very transparent .....lol..... LadyA.... time for a few long cold showers .....:rolleyes::o

Sounds as though you need your own supply of mops Pashulty.;):p
    I assume you thought Pasha looked very good this evening. I did from the pics!:D
    Now to see if the routine is up on the BBC site yet.:)
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Sounds as though you need your own supply of mops Pashulty.;):p
    I assume you thought Pasha looked very good this evening. I did from the pics!
    Now to see if the routine is up on the BBC site yet.

I think I do... and why shouldnt I ? ... And LadyA is making sure that I continue needing them.... I am not complaining though....:p:p ... Its pleasure pain....:p:p

The pic of day today....sizzling.... wish he was looking at me that way.... lucky Kimberley ....:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)
    Forum Member
    I think I do... and why shouldnt I ? ... And LadyA is making sure that I continue needing them.... I am not complaining though....:p:p ... Its pleasure pain....:p

The pic of day today....sizzling.... wish he was looking at me that way.... lucky Kimberley ....:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

No reason at all Pashulty. Some girls need bling, shoes or handbags and we need... mops.:rolleyes::p
    Thank you so much Lady A for pic of the day, that is one gorgeous pic.:)
    Forum Member
    No reason at all Pashulty. Some girls need bling, shoes or handbags and we need... mops.:rolleyes::p
    Thank you so much Lady A for pic of the day, that is one gorgeous pic.:)

That pic!!!.... definitely mop time.... I was never one for bags, shoes etc anyway....:p:p .... I am very low maintenance....:p:p... only need mops....:p
    Forum Member
    Just a reminder of this gorgeousness....:rolleyes:;):o
    http://www.strictlypresents.com/profile.php?t=dancer&id=6&dancer=pasha-kovalev
    Forum Member
    ..... :eek::eek::eek: LadyA... just had a look at the pic you posted.... guess we were trying to seek comfort from the same source..... :D:p;)
    Forum Member
    Just a reminder of this gorgeousness....:rolleyes:;):o
    http://www.strictlypresents.com/profile.php?t=dancer&id=6&dancer=pasha-kovalev

Wow, thanks for posting Pashulty. Boy he looks sooo good.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hehe no problem...a picture always makes things better :)
    Forum Member
    hehe no problem...a picture always makes things better :)

Thanks for today's pic of the day Lady A. The background shot alone makes the site well worth a visit.:o:p
    Forum Member
    Wow, thanks for posting Pashulty. Boy he looks sooo good.:o

mmm..... this pic is giving me loads of naughty thoughts....:o:o:o .... time for a long cold shower....:D:D
    Forum Member
    mmm..... this pic is giving me loads of naughty thoughts....:o:o:o .... time for a long cold shower....:D:D

See you posting next tomorrow afternoon then Pashulty.;):p
This discussion has been closed.