A few things...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
I've watched X Factor on & off (mainly off, lol) through this latest series & a couple of thoughts:

-How on earth did Frankie Cocky-so&so get through over Lascel Wood??? Lascel had a top voice, Cocky can't sing & his attitude makes me want to throw something at him.

-It's clear Kitty will make it to the live finals, even though certain judges (Kelly, Tulisa) don't like her. Maybe that's why Louis has the over 25s- so Cowell can ensure she gets to the finals?

-The groups this year are dire. Heard them last weekend and my word, all of them (Nu Vibe, the one with that Marlon git in it) were atrocious.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Disagree, but I know spoilers and you don't however
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I Disagree, but I know spoilers and you don't however

Do you mean re: Kitty? Come on, I'm sure she'll get through, she generates publicity for the show, like Katie did last year. It's the same every year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean re: Kitty? Come on, I'm sure she'll get through, she generates publicity for the show, like Katie did last year. It's the same every year.

No not about Kitty,

to get a better understanding of the groups
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ddJqAEZZQ

here you go
    Marlon has been replaced by the lead singer of the keys and Jeff Brazier said the new girl band were fantastisch
  • Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say the groups were atrocious although I do agree that Lascel is better than Frankie Cocky.