Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Dudley is doing fine and settling down nicely, sadly the council have said I'm not supposed to have pets here so I am probably going to have to get him rehomed.

Well annoyed.

Oh no :(
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Yep, not sure if they are likely to check if I have kept him or not, it's the last time I do the honest thing and ask for permission.
    Do any of your neighbours have pets?

You should keep him. I don't know, it seems very unfair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has love hearts drawn around it and everything. But they're covered with tears, now.

Really, if anyone hides in bushes naked, it's Doug, on his weekly trips to Newcastle and Noah doesn't even want to know. :cry:
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop talking about Noah sex, we will have Iclabon here in a minute talking about his giant wang. :eek:

It's nearly bedtime and no one needs that in their mind when they go to bed.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    And hugs one of Noah's mooby tops, nightly.

It's not the same for Doug without him in it :(
    Dudley is doing fine and settling down nicely, sadly the council have said I'm not supposed to have pets here so I am probably going to have to get him rehomed.

Well annoyed.

That's awful :( Happened to someone I know. Is there definitely nothing you can do to keep him?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    HE WAS.

*has unpleasant thoughts about Noah's milkshake*
    (

WAS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(exclamation marks trump capitals)

and don't type that, am having very unpleasant milk(shake) moustache thoughts now :o

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stop talking about Noah sex, we will have Iclabon here in a minute talking about his giant wang. :eek:

Or anywhere else:(
  • Options
    Forum Member

*gets bad flashbacks*
    duckmoo wrote: »
    Really, if anyone hides in bushes naked, it's Doug, on his weekly trips to Newcastle and Noah doesn't even want to know. :cry:

Exactly. It's the love for all ages. Romeo and Juliet have nothing on them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my neighbours has a dog but I don't want to get her involved, I wouldn't want to put her dog at risk.

I might just keep him but I'm a stress head so it might not be worth the anxiety it will cause me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WAS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(exclamation marks trump capitals)

and don't type that, am having very unpleasant milk(shake) moustache thoughts now :o

:D
    Cleanse your moind by thinking of the cap of post-office!Sex!Brendan with cum on his tache.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One of my neighbours has a dog but I don't want to get her involved, I wouldn't want to put her dog at risk.

I might just keep him but I'm a stress head so it might not be worth the anxiety it will cause me.

That's a real shame. It's not fair that your neighbour gets to have a pet and you don't!
    Cleanse your moind by thinking of the cap of post-office!Sex!Brendan with cum on his tache.

WHICH CAP IS THIS? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh no, Ally. :(
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Yep, not sure if they are likely to check if I have kept him or not, it's the last time I do the honest thing and ask for permission.

Oh that's terrible :( I think some people do keep their pets anyway.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duckmoo wrote: »

"Please, dawg, love me..." :(

:eek:

*shudders*
    It's not the same for Doug without him in it :(

He loved Noah's special sandwiches.

Mmmmmmmm.

*is sick*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WHICH CAP IS THIS? :eek:
    I haven't got it, but it's Brendan looking shocked when the girls burst in, and there's a white fleck on his tache which is open to interpretation:o;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I completely misread this and was thinking when did he have sex in a post-office! Dope :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He loved Noah's special sandwiches.

Damn right.

And Noah always added some of Doug's special sauce.
    I haven't got it, but it's Brendan looking shocked when the girls burst in, and there's a white fleck on his tache which is open to interpretation:o;)

I need to see this. *jaw drops*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We're due a new part by the way, and I expect we'll get through the next one very quickly with Brendan on screen:cool:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

:eek::eek:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I completely misread this and was thinking when did he have sex in a post-office! Dope :D

HA! :D

Ste can be Postman Pat.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    We're due a new part by the way, and I expect we'll get through the next one very quickly with Brendan on screen:cool:

Who's watching for Brendan? I'm more interested in Todie next week :cool:*

*can't keep this up :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Special delivery. First class.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HA! :D

Ste can be Postman Pat.

I think Brendan would be Pat - making his special delivery ;)

Ste would be just happy to receive it :D

ETA - ha! Sarah. Great minds, eh?

Right, it's that time folks! Tea time - see you tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking Post Office sex. ;)

Someone needs to write a fic about it now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They really, really do Ally.
    Special delivery. First class.
    I think Brendan would be Pat - making his special delivery ;)

Ste would be just happy to receive it :D

Amazing.
This discussion has been closed.