So who do you reckon is Kat's 'mystery lover'?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
I think it could be Ray or Max but good grief, I really hope it's not Derek.

Comments

• Scot_JJScot_JJ Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOT Max: He has no reason to go looking for Kat and turned down Roxy....just. Not to mention trying to tie the knot with Tanya again, he's got a story point with his antics with derek coming up soon so that's ENOUGH for him.

But...

Jack: Attachment to Tommy, he's lonely, he's turning into more of a bad boy around Derek. Quite possible...
    Derek: He has no attachments to other women, may be making a move on the queen vic to annoy phil, may even just want a bit of fun he feels he is entitled to.
    Ray: Kim is annoying him HEAVILY as I can see so he may feel drawn to Kat following the interest.
    Michael: Pre-nup has been dissolved..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The probability is that she will more than likely have sex with them all at some point in the future:rolleyes:
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    wonder if it will start with Ray confiding in Kim's lack of parental skills/lack of interest in kids? Then she'll say awe wite, you cam to me anytime while pinching his cheek then that will be it. Won't Derek be tied up with the Joey saga and can't wait to see what Derek's wife looks like, incidently.
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Derek. It just seems obvious to me, much like Darren being the father of Heather's son.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat is going to cheat on Alfie again?

Really?

Come on EE - this is getting slightly boring and tedious IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Kat is going to cheat on Alfie again?

Really?

Come on EE - this is getting slightly boring and tedious IMO

What? This is the most exciting storyline EE has ever done. It really deserves a live episode for the reveal.
    Forum Member
    Just a thought: with Kat and Alfie's money problems, could Derek be the knight in shining armour who tempts Kat? So far, we've seen a dalliance with Derek at the market stall where he made it clear he fancies her, a trip down memory road with Michael, watch out for something with Max, Ray or Jack where they're in a scene with her - probably to throw us off the scent. For once, let's hope this reveal is more interesting than we've had before.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Derek. He hasn't had a storyline in ages...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Probably Derek. He hasn't had a storyline in ages...

LMAO I know right? :D It's been too long since we last saw his face on-screen...:p
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    LMAO I know right? :D It's been too long since we last saw his face on-screen...:p

I've been thinking of doing a Vaslav and asking Lorraine why we can't see more of Derek :D
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ray

in soaplife they also hope its not derek they are crossing their fingers and toes its not.him
    no one wants it to be derek:D
    they also mentioned joey in the mix ( if the scenes only.involved him with his top off i.dont mind:D)
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be Derek surely? None of us would say no to him and I bet he hands it to Kat on a plate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not max or ray
    spoilers have said (1) the lover gives her keys to a flat to meet them there (inended to make us think Max imo) and(2) they have one of their first encounter in the vic kitchen (intended to make us think Ray) - so a double bluff on those two
    I think it will be Jack
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be Derek surely? None of us would say no to him and I bet he hands it to Kat on a plate.

:eek:
    karek would be disgusting
    i have just got the image of that derek/tanya video in my head and kat getting a knee trembler in the alley way
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milmol wrote: »
    Not max or ray
    spoilers have said (1) the lover gives her keys to a flat to meet them there (inended to make us think Max imo) and(2) they have one of their first encounter in the vic kitchen (intended to make us think Ray) - so a double bluff on those two
    I think it will be Jack
    That spoiler seems to indicate that the person will have money (to pay for the flat) so I think that rules out Ray.
  • Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it's going to be Joey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Ian.

He's back.

He's cracked.

And he's horny as hell!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Ian.

He's back.

He's cracked.

And he's horny as hell!

haha:D
    i supposed it was confirmed in the daily mail;) :D
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to say this,but its going to be Michael. :cry: Michael and Janine are so good,interesting and dynamic couple together to be true in eastenders. This is going to be the reason for Janine's exit. Arghhh i hate it. I don't care if it is anyone else,it will break my heart if it is Michael. Damage will decrease in the order Michael>Max>Ray>Derek>Jack. So i would be happy to see the aftermath if it is Jack.
  • VirginiaDemVirginiaDem Posts: 1,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anirose26 wrote: »
    I hate to say this,but its going to be Michael. :cry: Michael and Janine are so good,interesting and dynamic couple together to be true in eastenders. This is going to be the reason for Janine's exit. Arghhh i hate it. I don't care if it is anyone else,it will break my heart if it is Michael. Damage will decrease in the order Michael>Max>Ray>Derek>Jack. So i would be happy to see the aftermath if it is Jack.

No ... Derek. Janine wouldn't run from a marital break-up. She's stay and fight dirty. Remember Ryan and Stacey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    I'm betting on Ray or Derek. But i bet Jack....if she's pregnant then it's defiantly Jack lol :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    haha:D
    i supposed it was confirmed in the daily mail;) :D

Sorry, Priscilla. Please keep up.

This one was the Salvation Army's War Cry.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    karek would be disgusting
    i have just got the image of that derek/tanya video in my head and kat getting a knee trembler in the alley way

Someone earlier referred to them as "Kak" and that would sum it up perfectly. I'm hoping it's Jack because those two seem to have a bit of a bond because of Tommy. She can have a threesome with Phil and Shirley for all I care as long as it's not the rancid Derek. Personally I'd rather sew up my lady door than let him near it but maybe Kat's not too fussy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone earlier referred to them as "Kak" and that would sum it up perfectly. I'm hoping it's Jack because those two seem to have a bit of a bond because of Tommy. She can have a threesome with Phil and Shirley for all I care as long as it's not the rancid Derek. Personally I'd rather sew up my lady door than let him near it but maybe Kat's not too fussy.

I think in this case it's a Kat Flap.
  • VirginiaDemVirginiaDem Posts: 1,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kat + Jack = Kack

Ray + Kat = Rat

Derek + Kat = Derat