Anyone have problems signing in to DS forums earlier on ? I tried posting about 6 pm but all I was getting was this and if you hovered over the X in the box, there was a javascript : void (0) error bottom left above tray.
It stayed like this on IE8 and FF for about 90 mins.

Edit: eventually white box would time out.

Edit(2): I don't know why it would not work in IE (does now) but it seems that on FF you now have to disable Adblock + on the page to get the sign in box to load properly.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Had the same issue on a different forum the other day. The solution was to click Add Reply on any message and log in from there. Dunno if that will work for DS, but it's worth a shot.
  • LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    Kal_El wrote: »
    Had the same issue on a different forum the other day. The solution was to click Add Reply on any message and log in from there. Dunno if that will work for DS, but it's worth a shot.

Yes or quote, which brings you to a basic page with a link to log on .... I'm pretty sure neither of these worked earlier on though, I tried.
  • evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    Yes I had exactly the same problem on IE9 (and the same screen) at 6pm as well. I wasn't as keen as you though and gave up after 3 mins.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    i have this issue. i have to use the mobile login.
  • radioanorakradioanorak Posts: 4,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had the problem for a long time yesterday. Now fixed obviously