Dani is growing on me.

Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
Forum Member
Have to say that down to her improvement that Dani is growing on me a lot. Felt inclined to vote for her tonight and she could merge as a butterfly from the chrysalis. It takes us back to the days to when Vincent had Louisa. Dani is very similar to Louisa as they are both endearing people. Her salsa was very good indeed.

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always been a fan of Dani aka Tracy Beaker and I love her pairing with Vincent they've got good chemistry. Her salsa was great and its nice to see her more relaxed and enjoying it.
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another year I feel sorry for Vincent. I am sure he felt that he had another Louisa, but sadly I don't she has it. I don't think they will be in the show long. Poor Vincent :confused:
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always had a soft spot for Vincent so I wanted to like Dani and for her to be good. But this time last week I felt quite indifferent about the girl and didn't much like her dancing.

However, I thought their Rizzle Kicks Salsa was fantastically energetic and compact - and brought out Dani's personality.

What a transformation. I'm pleased.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't say poor Vincent at all and Dani is pretty capable in my eyes just like the rest of them to shine.
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought their salsa was great and a big improvement on last week. I think Dani will be a quick learner and will keep improving. You can't tell from the first week's dances but the second week shows more of what they are capable of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Dani's Salsa and she seems to have a lovely personality.
  • SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another Dani fan here - I think her first dance was just the debut nerves. She's my definite one to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    She's just a little too stage school polished in personality for me to really warm to her, but the Salsa was very good and her & Vincent seem to have a good vibe.

Excellent armography!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has grown on me as well, I really enjoyed her routine this week, I think she could be a grower (no small jokes please..) :D
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she'll lose her double chin doing this show
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she'll lose her double chin doing this show

Miaow!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Vincent, not loving Dani (yet)
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expected Dani to be a better dancer when she arrived on the show, but she is starting from a fairly low level.
    The Waltz wasn't that good but the Salsa was much better.
    I'm surprised Vincent left the 'fumbly-drop-you-on-the-floor' lift in.

Dani is a bit stompy, with a bit of puppy fat and a kindof serious look, but I'm expecting a continuous improvement in all areas and if they can stay in long enough, Dani to become increasingly popular.

They seem to have formed a good team, and if Dani starts looking 23 years old, Vincent's flirting will seem more natural.
  • trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but I can't anything endearing about this female stumpy, or should that be stumpette?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trunkster wrote: »
    Sorry but I can't anything endearing about this female stumpy, or should that be stumpette?

Very, very norty;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Dani is growing on me a lot
    ..that'll make her a bit taller so;)
    Sorry I just had to say that
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Vincent and Dani fan here. I loved their Salsa but not their Waltz so i'm interested to see how enjoyable i find their next ballroom dance.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dani will suit the more dramatic ballroom dances (Paso, Tango etc) rather than the elegant Waltz/VW and so on. Nice pairing, and I don't wish to sound nasty but her arms draw the eye for all the wrong reasons. :o
  • Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think I was going to warm to her at first but she's growing on me, I loved her salsa. She seems to work hard from the vts and she's good without being too good if that makes sense, she has time to grow and improve over the series
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the training video this week, her 2nd ballroom looks a lot better than her first, so I hope that she can perform it well on the actual show.:)