Options

What is your fave Milk Chocolate bar brand?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mark in EssexMark in Essex Posts: 3,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cstar2229 wrote: »
    Galaxy for everyday

Lindt for special times

Same here.
  • Options
    DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cadbury's dairymilk for me.I find galaxy to be a little too 'fatty' tasting.
    I don't really have much chocolate so I haven't really tried many 'posh'varieties,so I might try some Lindt for xmas,as it seems to be getting some good reviews here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Milka, Lindt & Hotel Chocolat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milky bar and cadbury buttons. Also a cadbury easter egg tastes better than anything:D
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,027
    Forum Member
    Milky bar and cadbury buttons. Also a cadbury easter egg tastes better than anything:D

They used to be amazing and I mean absolute heaven. The chocolate was nice and thick and when you got down to the bottom, there was that really thick section. Hmmmm....

I had one this year and it was so thin that the chocolate didn't snap, it just bent on pressure before giving way. If it had been any thinner you'd have seen through it. Absolutely horrible it was.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    They used to be amazing and I mean absolute heaven. The chocolate was nice and thick and when you got down to the bottom, there was that really thick section. Hmmmm....

I had one this year and it was so thin that the chocolate didn't snap, it just bent on pressure before giving way. If it had been any thinner you'd have seen through it. Absolutely horrible it was.

I agree I used to love their Easter Eggs :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    it would always be cadbury for me
  • Options
    TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mint matchmakers straight from the fridge!
  • Options
    PaulieboyPaulieboy Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    galaxy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Nickelback wrote: »
    Still Like Cadbury's,Twirl in particular. Used to like galaxy not any more...

same here
    Twirls ftw
  • Options
    statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most Green and Blacks.

My favourite snack bar is the Butterfinger though. Not chocolate but nothing can beat it IMHO
  • Options
    simonmooresimonmoore Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milka happy cows
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Green & Black's milk chocolate with butterscotch, but that's the only one of theirs that I tried that I really like. I once got given a Green & Black's dark chocolate cherry one and thought it was vile, worst chocolate bar I ever tasted :( but then I'm not a fan of dark chocolate anyway, but the cherry just made it extra bitter and..yuck :(

I also love Toblerone, Twirl, Galaxy Caramel, and Cadbury's Fruit and Nut. Hard to choose a favourite really.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    RickWhite wrote: »
    I think chocolate in the uk has gone really rubbish and have stopped buying it. Cadburys isn't what it used to be im afraid.

You're right but not as downhill as Nestle, used to love their Crunch bars but had one the other day and it was almost flavourless, and the milk chocolate in the re-launched Vice Versas is even worse, they must really have cut down on the cocoa content.

I usually get my chocolate from Lidl or Aldi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Ripple