Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surprised you didnt mention maurel,you must be the only fan of maurel :eek::D:D

Oi most certainly not Maurel are beyond my death list now, anyway Loopy isn't so bad now she isn't in as many scenes with the gormless Moron. If I thought about the Moron too much I would have to go on a 10000 word Aaron style rant from the old days.
  • Options
    avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Meanwhile I didn't know I was well off when Aaron was stinking up Emmerdale, I was happy when he left I thought I would never have to see aaron or his crap other real life half.

No however he seems to attempting to stink up the rest of Television, not only is he going to ruin Scott & Bailey which I liked he's now on Lightfields next week so I can't watch that either because that twerp is a leading character. How that actor ever got any more work is beyond me.

Shheessh.

I don't think he is a leading character even though he seems to be all over the magazines regarding lightfields.

I think he finished filming end of September and everyone else didn't finish till November, also I heard from someone he doesn't have a big part in it either.
  • Options
    Killjoy2013Killjoy2013 Posts: 1,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi most certainly not Maurel are beyond my death list now, anyway Loopy isn't so bad now she isn't in as many scenes with the gormless Moron. If I thought about the Moron too much I would have to go on a 10000 word Aaron style rant from the old days.

now that would be good :D:D:D
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek:Jackson didnt want this :eek::eek:

Oh I don't know. Poor lad topped himself to get out from under. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now that would be good :D:D:D

Those rants didn't do by blood pressure much good though heh.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :p:p:pIt's pure poetry on these threads!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I don't think he is a leading character even though he seems to be all over the magazines regarding lightfields.

I think he finished filming end of September and everyone else didn't finish till November, also I heard from someone he doesn't have a big part in it either.

Wasn't it the nature of that show that different parts of the show was filmed at different times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

it wasnt what jackson wanted :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those rants didn't do by blood pressure much good though heh.

oh well,at least if the it gets the thread giggling sod you! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p:p:pIt's pure poetry on these threads!

& this is before 7pm :D:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't it the nature of that show that different parts of the show was filmed at different times.

I'm not sure but the girl who plays Lucy (I think that's her name) was still filming in November but I know for a fact Danny doesn't have a leading part.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's Lightfields?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well at least you can see his fantastic acting all over again,i hear you loved him in ED :p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I'm not sure but the girl who plays Lucy (I think that's her name) was still filming in November but I know for a fact Danny doesn't have a leading part.

Thank crap for that.

He's just loud mouth self proclaiming his brilliance again I take it, no doubt he will be demanding medals and awards for his tiny part again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :
    well at least you can see his fantastic acting all over again,i hear you loved him in ED :p:p

:eek::eek::mad::mad::yawn::(:cry::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :

:eek::eek::mad::mad::yawn::(:cry::eek:

Now then,we must not disagree with what Jackson Wanted (apart from his Ani-Train travel campain) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now then,we must not disagree with what Jackson Wanted (apart from his Ani-Train travel campain) :D

But Jackson wanted so many things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Jackson wanted so many things.

dont we all :D (shame he didnt want maurel to be murderd live on the 40th)
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's Lightfields?

It's the follow-up to 'Marchlands', (about people from 3 different times who all lived in the same house). I enjoyed it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the follow-up to 'Marchlands', (about people from 3 different times who all lived in the same house). I enjoyed it. :)

So did I but the new one has Aaron in it stinking the place up whether or not he has a big part in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Might give that a go. I like a bit of spooky stuff! and Kwynne, never fear, with ghosty things there's always the chance that characters you don't like will get killed - horribly. You can always hope:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might give that a go. I like a bit of spooky stuff! and Kwynne, never fear, with ghosty things there's always the chance that characters you don't like will get killed - horribly. You can always hope:p

Trouble is there is still Scott and Bailey spoilt by him being a lead character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis of emmerdale Characters

1) Lisa - Is my most annoying character of the moment, isn't a nice person at the moment, harranging her daughter for just about everything, this from the woman who didn't notice her raving mad husband was even sick and when she did treated him like dirt. Horrible woman.

2) Belle - Can't honestly see that she's doing much wrong other than being a bit cheeky and being a normal teenager.

3) Gemma - Fount of all wisdom not.

4) Zak - stand up to your man Zak.

5) Jimmy - Debbie has rudely moved into his office without asking, Thomas is causing trouble, vanessa is rude to him and Lisa keeps shouting at him, he has such a quiet life doesn't he.

6) Charity - was one Lisa side, this after currupting Belle on many occasions.

7) Sean - actually like being the slave to sandy, took his cap off for the first time in living memory, smiled properly and got on well with Sandy, proof miracles can indeed happen.

8) sandy - Actually got through to Sean, good one.

9 Rubbish Ruby has been upgraded to ravishing Ruby because he has been lovely lately

10) Ali not so much

11) Paddy keep away from the Moron and if your cooking it would be better not to eat at the Woolpack for a few days.

12) Gormless Moron - Urgghhhhh Yuck Urrgghhhh.

13) Vanessa - Is lovely

14) Rhona so is Rhona.

15) Moira did farm stuff said she doesn't like Cain but will be in his bed in a flash no doubt.

16) Cain - Claims he is in love witgh Moira, a better attitude would be good Cain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trouble is there is still Scott and Bailey spoilt by him being a lead character.

Dwell on this - these coppers are always putting themselves in dangerous situations, and it only takes one scriptwriter to really not like him:D:D:D:D If it could happen to Joey in Friends, it can happen to anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But is a lead character all we know is he is a regular in it, doesn't mean he will have a lead part in it.
This discussion has been closed.