ED Lesley Dunlop is amazing.

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about time actresses like Zoe Henry and Lesley Dunlop got some really dramatic storylines. They are talented and committed to their character. They don't hesitate to sacrifice their looks to look the part unlike some other actress who won't even sacrifice her fake tan :rolleyes:
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was such a moving scene. She is such a great actress.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    It's about time actresses like Zoe Henry and Lesley Dunlop got some really dramatic storylines. They are talented and committed to their character. They don't hesitate to sacrifice their looks to look the part unlike some other actress who won't even sacrifice her fake tan :rolleyes:

Let's hope ED put them forward for some awards, and not the normal people they usually do like Debbie and Chas.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »

They have both been extremely good . Although admittedly i don't like Brenda much as a character, and I hate drugs stories, both actresses' performances have made up for that, and in last night's scenes with Gennie I could forget how much Brenda normally annoys me and admire her for her courage.

On a lighter note, I'm beginning to wonder if Emmerdale has some sort of obsession with making its actors shave their heads, with Cain and now Brenda? If I was the rest of them, I'd be checking my contractual terms:D:D:D
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    my mum died not that long ago from Cancer,and I couldnt watch it, too upsetting
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »

Arh, I'm so sorry. You must be hurting so much, I know how you feel. I lost my lovely mum a while back now to cancer but I still get so upset seeing scenes like this.
    Hope you get through the weeks and months ahead, think of the lovely memories you created with your mum. You will smile again in time.
    Take it easy
    x
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »

I'm so sorry to hear that Rolergirl. Like Mrsdaisychain says, it will get to you, seeing things like that on the telly. You take care of yourself, now.
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that Rolergirl. Like Mrsdaisychain says, it will get to you, seeing things like that on the telly. You take care of yourself, now.

thank you,thats very kind x:)
    Forum Member
    Arh, I'm so sorry. You must be hurting so much, I know how you feel. I lost my lovely mum a while back now to cancer but I still get so upset seeing scenes like this.
    Hope you get through the weeks and months ahead, think of the lovely memories you created with your mum. You will smile again in time.
    Take it easy
    x

thank you,my thoughts are with you too x