Options

No one considered the pound?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
Forum Member
✭✭
So its all about the money? Is dexter the only one that listens?

Jack and Joe both said in the task room, said they didn't want to make themselves look bad...

Dexter looked at the likely hood that someone would leave and giving someone else a chance of being in the final...

Charlie - Bitchy bitchy - that's all I can say...

Sam - Annoyed it didn't work out for him...

A lot of housemates showed their colours.

They don't think the person that's been saved by the public every week deserves a place in the final!!! How rude!

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also I imagine the housemates reaction would have been different in he had actually left the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched Twins in DR... 'I'm not staying in here for 9 week for a £1'.........lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Just watched Twins in DR... 'I'm not staying in here for 9 week for a £1'.........lol

Yet then they say its not about the money.

Dexters right anyway, the prize money is nothing, they will all make more than that after anyway. Anyone can be a rich "celeb" these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dexters right anyway, the prize money is nothing, they will all make more than that after anyway. Anyone can be a rich "celeb" these days.
    That's what I like about him, he knows the public aren't mugs. The sophies, sams, twins are all too careful for my liking.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »

Some of their one liners are classic and they are ridiculously in sync. I find it entertaining when their words and voices tumble over one another and they become one!
  • Options
    pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish sam would give me a pound!
  • Options
    ArcyArcy Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Why didn't the twins take the £99,000????
    And why didn't Dexter mention that to the twins when they kept on chipping in with the arguement?
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally disagree, long are the days they will all make money through the mags when they come out. They'll not be offered anywhere near that amt of money. The main point is though, the way Dexter's mind thinks. None of the others would take a £1 and leave, they weren't thinking of deals on the outside, which is obviously all Dexter is thinking about - hence his continually mixed game-plan to include all the elements of previous winners and also to get mag deals on the outside. E. G. a fauxmance, crocodile tears, a dodgy past, his journey?, his real life story., etc., all of which he 'hopes' people will wish to read about when he gets out.
  • Options
    totalwisetotalwise Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The housemates are just frustrated at themselves for not grabbing the opportunity .. There were no two identical amounts. One person would have picked the lowest, it just happened to be dexter