Lauren Harries and Russell Brand

petemitch123petemitch123 Posts: 497
Forum Member
Lauren claims to have had a passionate night with Russell Brand after she appeared on Big Mouth in 2006. I recall her chucking her shoe at him after he called her a confirmed loony. So how did they end up having sex??? :confused::eek:

Read here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2410632/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2013-Lauren-Harries-claims-affair-Russell-Brand.html

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdm9TIvMpeE

Comments

• glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Russell kissed her hand...to poor old Lauren that would be a passionate night.

Besides back in those days I'm sure Brand was ticking things off his sexual experience bucket list at a fair rate of knots...assuming he could remember them.
  • cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russell Brand denies it on Twitter

Russell Brand ‏@rustyrockets 40m

With respect to the ol' transgender community, I didn't have it off with the antiques kid off Wogan. My favourite media lie ever though.
  • Pretty GreenPretty Green Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cleo wrote: »

How jolly disappointing.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With respect to the ol' transgender community, I didn't have it off with the antiques kid off Wogan. My favourite media lie ever though.

So another lie from Lauren Harries. Didn't see that one coming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because Lauren is so obviously Russell's type - Katy Perry, Kate Moss, Imogen Thomas, Lauren From Moominland...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so glad you found this i put up a thread the other day about the blog lauren did , but i couldnt find any retort from russell , glad he has cleared that up and yet again Lauren is a complete liar!
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Why is this being taken as fact? Lauren is a fantasist.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he's stuck his winkie in a lot of ungodly places in the past, but I doubt even Russell would have gone there.