Options

Well done Tamera

jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tamera may have gone home tonight, but there is no doubting that she will be far and away the most successful of any of this year's finalist. Its going to be a landslide victory for Sam now.

Comments

• Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish her well.I never understood the hype about her or the animosity. I thought that Louis was unnecessarily bitchy but very glad Luke is through.
  • Options
    GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair play she got further than she deserved to
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    neelia wrote: »
    I wish her well.I never understood the hype about her or the animosity. I thought that Louis was unnecessarily bitchy but very glad Luke is through.

Luis is a horrible little man, that kind of behaviour towards a 16 year old girl, if it was my daughter up there I'd be hunting those two witches down.

Fine you don't like her, do not act like that, it was a disgrace.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad she went out on a high, I hope she goes on to have a great career!
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was right for her to go now but I think Syco is ready to mould her into a popstar
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen her performances from tonight but I hope she will learn from her time on the show and go and find the time to polish around the edges. I think she has star quality but she should get over her issue with forgetting lyrics before she tries to take her career further. I hope she'll find success and I would look forward to a Tamera album. She was one of the only marketable contestants this year, imho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    She done well to get this far hope she does well in the future
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    777luke777 wrote: »
    Luis is a horrible little man, that kind of behaviour towards a 16 year old girl, if it was my daughter up there I'd be hunting those two witches down.

Fine you don't like her, do not act like that, it was a disgrace.

He should have focused on how well Luke sang (which he did IMO) and yes that he was better but there was no need for him to behave like that.