So I was right AMY IS A LIAR

Those of you who defended her have heard it from ALS own mouth...he did NOT tell Amy Lucy was leading a hate campaign against her

Comments

• MODRIC14MODRIC14 Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Not sure Amy mentioned Al. It was Lucy who assumed it was Al and said so.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And selfish according to Rebecca. But these qualities are apparently revered by the voting audience.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    and she told Matthew she did not drink and would not choose alcohol in a dingo dollar trial- still in the hot tub she was drinking champagne....
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt he'll be the one who is lying now.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    and she told Matthew she did not drink and would not choose alcohol in a dingo dollar trial- still in the hot tub she was drinking champagne....

Ha! Well spotted!!!!!!
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truth always comes out in the end. Was surprised to hear Rebecca so vocal about Amy, well done Rebecca
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    MODRIC14 wrote: »

Rebecca just confirmed it She said Al told her
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member

Rebecca said she said it
    Forum Member
    Think Rebecca has fallen for Lucy's complete nastiness.
    Who is actually voting for Lucy, a really nasty piece of work
    Forum Member
    Friend in GB sWIMMING SAYS rEBECCA NOT WELL LIKED
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Ha! Well spotted!!!!!!

Ha! Patsy when there is booze involved not a lot gets passed me ;)
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Well we knew she was lying all the time. I wonder if we will get apologies from her supporters on here. No I doubt it, just more spin.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow some home truths at last and they are NOT being shouted down. Good on Rebecca!What a conniving woman Amy is. If only Lucy had sorted this out herself.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he didn't ,but to be fair to Amy in that Clip ,she said she didn't want to name names ,it was Lucy who said "Was it Al " ,and Amy said again well i don't want to name names but .. and then Lucy said it was Al wasn't it ,i'm going to tell him' and that's when Amy said Please don't

So it's obvious now she didn't want Lucy to front him because he never actually said that ,so would have served her right if Lucy had spoken out and then her (Amy) shit stirring would've been in the open for all to see
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really can not understand what kinda hold Amy has over some people that they are prepared to back her even though so many of the others have said she lied and is selfish.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we knew she was lying all the time. I wonder if we will get apologies from her supporters on here. No I doubt it, just more spin.

Some of them can spin anything. I thought ITV would start covering their backs at some stage. Just a pity decent people have been villified in this sick process.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

Thankfully your opinion seems to be in the minority now the truth is coming out Every campmate is now saying the same about Amy That she is selfish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    No he didn't ,but to be fair to Amy in that Clip ,she said she didn't want to name names ,it was Lucy who said "Was it Al " ,and Amy said again well i don't want to name names but .. and then Lucy said it was Al wasn't it ,i'm going to tell him' and that's when Amy said Please don't

So it's obvious now she didn't want Lucy to front him because he never actually said that ,so would have served her right if Lucy had spoken out and then her (Amy) shit stirring would've been in the open for all to see

Thanks for clarification on that. There are still people on the highlights thread suggesting that Amy wasn't talking about Al. Unbe-bloody-lievable. :s
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member

Brilliant spot! I remember the hooha in here about that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Some of them can spin anything. I thought ITV would start covering their backs at some stage. Just a pity decent people have been villified in this sick process.

It's disgusting, isn't it? I'd love it if Lucy sued. :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those of you who defended her have heard it from ALS own mouth...he did NOT tell Amy Lucy was leading a hate campaign against her

Indeed she is, how come you and I are the only ones who see her as she really is. wanting more food because she did the trial, why is she still there and lovely Rebecca is not.
    Big mistake amy fans.
    Forum Member
    KathySpark wrote: »
    I really can not understand what kinda hold Amy has over some people that they are prepared to back her even though so many of the others have said she lied and is selfish.

She's a beauty queen you know;) Walking around in contraband bikini's all day.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KathySpark wrote: »
    I'm guessing the rear end shots in the little red bikini are probably what does it for most of her fans!
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Indeed she is, how come you and I are the only ones who see her as she really is. wanting more food because she did the trial, why is she still there and lovely Rebecca is not.
    Big mistake amy fans.

Very sad fredster, I wanted Rebecca to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha! Patsy when there is booze involved not a lot gets passed me ;)

:D I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't spot it! :D