Linda Nolan the hypocrite

2»

Comments

• ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In what way?:confused:

For the record, I don't like or dislike Linda, I can take or leave her. Seems ( according to a good few ) on here, Jim's past is all 'in the past' where as hers ( and her Husband's ) are fair game!

She's only mentioned Jim's drinking ways of the past, nothing else. No mention of domestic abuse, nor racism, nor homophobia.

Seems it's not her who should be letting the 'sleeping dogs lie'!:blush:

She keeps on and on at him, over and over again... and this stems from the past, so she needs to let them lie.
    He's never have mentioned the dressing room if she hadn't continued to push him with her little rants. She is the bully and the bully got a taste of her own medicine.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I do hope that none of you will speak bad of Bernard Manning because he is now dead

The logic of Linda Nolan 2014
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I do hope that none of you will speak bad of Bernard Manning because he is now dead

The logic of Linda Nolan 2014
    Jim didn't speak bad of her hubby though. He just mentioned the dressing room.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remembered her from a while agp on the James Whale shows, late night and very raunchy for those times

It is on You Tube sorry can't do a link on this ipad but Google James Whale and Linda Nolan and there are a few.

No doubts, she was a looker and could sing too, she could give Louisa and Jasmine a run for their money especially when doing a photoshoot.

However, after her slating Jim for his past racism, women hating and everything else under the sun, there she is large as life singing along with

Bernard Manning

You are mistaken to say Linda has slated Jim for being a racist. She has not.

Now to the point of her being a hypocrite...

So she sang a duet with someone who is often accused of racism. She is currently on Big Brother with someone who is often accused of racism. Where is the hypocrisy or double standards?
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SHE HAS!!! before she even entered the house she made it clear she didn't like Jim, MOST people would have shown a modicum of class, and rose above it, NOT Linda, she wasted NO time in digging at JIm, trying to turn the HMs against him, LYING about him, it has been amusing as every time she does it SHE comes off looking worse than him, and THATS a feat!!! I knew nothing much about her before but I think she I quite vile.

Umm that's not what I said. I said she never said she dislikes Jim because of his comedy which is what the premise of this thread is about. If you can give me some proper empirical evidence of Linda doing all those things you've accused her of then I'll accept your point :)
    Cheri wrote: »
    That's exactly what she's done with Jim though?

Not really, she seemed happy to act pretty civil with him when they first entered and I can't completely remember iirc it was Jim who started the whole thing with a comment he made early on. It's only become about the past now, but yet again that's due to Jim and not Linda. And even if she was judging Jim based on past prejudices than surely it works both way and DS have no right to bash her because of that when the majority of the forum have done the same?
  • CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »

Not really, she seemed happy to act pretty civil with him when they first entered and I can't completely remember iirc it was Jim who started the whole thing with a comment he made early on. It's only become about the past now, but yet again that's due to Jim and not Linda. And even if she was judging Jim based on past prejudices than surely it works both way and DS have no right to bash her because of that when the majority of the forum have done the same?

Girl bye! She was talking about someone else being mean to poor old her when Jim made a comment. Like I said in a different thread; If you meet an asshole in the morning - you met an asshole, if you meet assholes all day - you're the asshole.

It hasn't worked both ways because she has been doing this since before she even entered the damn house. He hasn't bit back until recently. She has legit done this since before she entered the house. Ole' no life having loser.

She seems like a shiit person anyway, didn't she ban her dying sister from a tour? She needs to know her lane.
    Forum Member
    You are mistaken to say Linda has slated Jim for being a racist. She has not.

Now to the point of her being a hypocrite...

So she sang a duet with someone who is often accused of racism. She is currently on Big Brother with someone who is often accused of racism. Where is the hypocrisy or double standards?

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, people in glass houses, tit for tat, dress it up how you please, if you sling mud, you will get it back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda has done nothing but bring up his past now the tables are turned - she provoked this coming out - dislike her so much - she is as bad as Colleen bitter and twisted
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girl bye! She was talking about someone else being mean to poor old her when Jim made a comment. Like I said in a different thread; If you meet an asshole in the morning - you met an asshole, if you meet assholes all day - you're the asshole.

It hasn't worked both ways because she has been doing this since before she even entered the damn house. He hasn't bit back until recently. She has legit done this since before she entered the house. Ole' no life having loser.

She seems like a shiit person anyway, didn't she ban her dying sister from a tour? She needs to know her lane.

I can't remember what it was that started it off but as you've said yourself it was over something that Jim said in the house so that proves that the argument started based on something that happened in the house and not before that. I don't know what you mean by that asshole comment, I assume it's about Linda 'meeting assholes all day' but pretty sure she hasn't had any real problems with anyone apart from Jim so not sure where that's coming from. And I don't see why her doing it before she entered the house makes it any different, I don't see how her using past prejudices she has with Jim against him in the house is a valid criticism if DS members have done exactly the same all throughout this series with their prejudices about her?
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see how now it's unfair to bring up peoples past.

Linda has been dragging Jim since BEFORE the damn doors opened and has been coming for him every day almost but as soon as someone brings up Linda and her shady past then it's irrelevant.

Oh.
    I really don't give a toss about either of their pasts, BUT SHE accused Jim of bringing up the past yet it has been HER who has taken that "past" and goaded Jim with her hatred since before she even entered the house.
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Linda has stated many times that Jim is a nasty drunk, maybe years ago he was, I can only judge on what I have seen on cbb, and Linda comes over as being nasty without the demon drink, wonder what she could be like after a skin full :o

The Programme I am watching has shown Linda talk about his past as a drinker, nothing else as far as I am aware.

She hasn't gone below the belt and mentioned his Racism, Homophobia or Domestic Abuse, big difference. ( Though she may well do now )

So for him to bring up her dead Husband's past, well I'm no fan of Linda, haven't an opinion on her, but that was pretty low.
    Forum Member
    The Programme I am watching has shown Linda talk about his past as a drinker, nothing else as far as I am aware.

She hasn't gone below the belt and mentioned his Racism, Homophobia or Domestic Abuse, big difference. ( Though she may well do now )

So for him to bring up her dead Husband's past, well I'm no fan of Linda, haven't an opinion on her, but that was pretty low.

She said he hated women, a bad drunk, arsehole and many many other disparaging remarks from Day 1.

Jim said Ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room, the details of which are posted on her own sisters website.

I thought Linda Lusardi stood up for Jim admirably and would take her word any day over Linda Nolan
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said he hated women, a bad drunk, arsehole and many many other disparaging remarks from Day 1.

Jim said Ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room, the details of which are posted on her own sisters website.

I thought Linda Lusardi stood up for Jim admirably and would take her word any day over Linda Nolan

But no mention of the ''Biggies'... Racism, Homophobia and Domestic Abuse! She could've quite easily mentioned all of this, coud she not?

Referring to her Dead Husband!! Was there really any need? His gripe is with Linda, is it not?

Anyway, like I've said, I'm not a fan of either of them so I cba getting in to all this all day. I've gave my opinion, I'm moving on.:)
    Forum Member
    But no mention of the ''Biggies'... Racism, Homophobia and Domestic Abuse! She could've quite easily mentioned all of this, coud she not?

Referring to her Dead Husband!! Was there really any need? His gripe is with Linda, is it not?

Anyway, like I've said, I'm not a fan of either of them so I cba getting in to all this all day. I've gave my opinion, I'm moving on.:)

I still prefer the Linda Lusardi version of Jim than Linda's, if you throw stones, don't moan when they come right back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's ok to bring her past up and run with it..but we've to believe Jim's past is just that and he's to be congratulated for ' turning it around'!! :confused:

if his past is "just that" and he has "turned it around" then it's a positive change which took great effort and there's no harm in congratulating him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    :confused: When has Linda ever said she doesn't like Jim because of his comedy? I think it's more than clear now that it's because of past occurrences they've had. I don't even see how this proves Bernand Manning's comedy or anything, but seriously the littlest things are picked up on here to vilify Linda, it's been that way since the beginning - people have made out she's terrible because of past prejudices they have of her and her family yet she's done nothing at all to warrant the way people talk about her on here.

jim said on the first night that he had only ever met linda three times. not a lot of occurrences to me to explain the obsessive, eternal hatred.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exposed well and truly. Pure hypocrite.