jims family

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
Thought was lovely ..Jims wife and daughter.

His wife didnt go over top like couple of the other mums who went in. Was really lovely. And his daughter is absolutely stunning.

was very touching.

loved the bit wen handed luisa the ironed shirts lol. but luisa saw funny side of it.

Think Luisa is a bit misunderstood tho as a lot is with humour

Comments

• jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa has a good sense of humour for sure. I liked his daughter. Jim wasn't very emotional at all though
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was interesting that Luisa's mum said he was just like her father which probably explains a lot about their dynamic.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa has a good sense of humour for sure. I liked his daughter. Jim wasn't very emotional at all though

He is of an age, and been through stuff, that emotion is there, but doesn't need to be blubbed about.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flower 2 wrote: »
    He is of an age, and been through stuff, that emotion is there, but doesn't need to be blubbed about.
    He cried after Dappy's visit.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    He cried after Dappy's visit.

Most often personal feelings are personal, he was happy for Dappy, felt it, and let it out,
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB He went in the bedroom and cried on his own, then rejoined the others.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Unlike some, especially Ollie, he didn't need to act like a blubbering wreck.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Ollie was just Ollie. I'm not saying he needed to cry but he just seemed....a bit underwhelmed
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Jim clearly had tears in his eyes as his wife and daughter left.

Sad and silly that some people spread rubbish untruths around, just to try to discredit him.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sad and silly that some people spread rubbish untruths around, just to try to discredit him.

Exactly.
  • BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

Agreed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

People are just commenting on what they see. Do you have a problem with honest opinions? WHy do you get so defensive?

If people wanted to discredit Jim they wouldn't need to look far. So don't be silly.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Exactly.

Thank you. :)
  • catspawcatspaw Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are just commenting on what they see. Do you have a problem with honest opinions? WHy do you get so defensive?

If people wanted to discredit Jim they wouldn't need to look far. So don't be silly.

Well, to be frank, this seems to be a case of 'there's none so blind.....etc'. Tears could clearly be seen rolling down Jim's face at several points during the clock task. And then, after his own family visit, there was unambiguous footage of his little quiet weep going on in the bedroom before he snapped out of it and went back to the living room. My 'honest opinion' is that I'm surprised that all of this could have been missed by some.:confused:
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    catspaw wrote: »
    Well, to be frank, this seems to be a case of 'there's none so blind.....etc'. Tears could clearly be seen rolling down Jim's face at several points during the clock task. And then, after his own family visit, there was unambiguous footage of his little quiet weep going on in the bedroom before he snapped out of it and went back to the living room. My 'honest opinion' is that I'm surprised that all of this could have been missed by some.:confused:

Spot on and some only see what they want to see.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief Jim is now being knocked for not breaking down into a blubbering wreck after his families visit :o For those that didn't see, possibly by their own choice, there clearly was a very big lump in his throat and tears. Not everyone is going to react like Ollie, Jesus get a grip?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is rather silly - :D

Floods of tears when the loved ones come through a cardboard clock:D

I wonder if this is continued when they leave the b&b house

They pop out for a paper and their loved ones are in tears:cry:

Caseys mum - Fank yoo for lookin after ma gal:cry:

What show has she been watching:confused:

Shouldn't it have been - Fank you for grabbin ma girl at every opportunity:cry:

Luisas mum was just as over the top as Luisa:cry:

OLLIES relatives were the most balanced:D

SAMs mum was nervous but wished them all well

Jims relatives a credit to him

ALL of them gave out secret signals

GENTLEMAN JIM

FANK YOU JIM

GOK BLESS You JIM:cry:

Meaning JIM IS THE FAVOURITE CRAWL UP TO HIM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!:D
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem like a really nice happy family. I'm happy for Jim, he deserves it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dark behaviour - actually it was a form of bullying against jim no doubt about it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    Thought was lovely ..Jims wife and daughter.

His wife didnt go over top like couple of the other mums who went in. Was really lovely. And his daughter is absolutely stunning.

was very touching.

loved the bit wen handed luisa the ironed shirts lol. but luisa saw funny side of it.

Think Luisa is a bit misunderstood tho as a lot is with humour

His son on one of the eviction nights came across really well too - they are obviously a close family and he is proud of them and vice versa. He did go and weep in the bedroom and had tears rolling down his eyes. We all show emotion in different ways for heaven sake and he has probably been apart before for more than 3 weeks
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jim was crying ...
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie crying when every single family member came in was more than enough tears to go round. :D
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

It was your hearing yesterday, now it seems your eyesight may have problems too. :D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was worried the coast guard would be required, such was the sheer quantity of tears being produced.:(
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Obviously you didn't see the tears running down Jim's face as you're blind to anything good about him...ho hum!

What will you do with all your hate for him come Thursday? :o