Options

Possible EastEnders return for Zsa Zsa? (Tweet)

Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
Forum Member
BBC EastEnders ‏@bbceastenders 10m

Would you like to see Zsa Zsa return to The Square? RT if you would! #EastEnders #ZsaZsa pic.twitter.com/YcYUfo4Ckn

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/428254006507360256

Generating discussion, or testing the water?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god not another Carter (Even though I did like her)
    That would mean:
    Shirley
    Tina
    Mick
    Linda
    Johnny
    Nancy
    Babe
    Stan
    Deano
    Lee
    Zsa Zsa

Are they going to bring back Carly too?
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    enough is enough now.
  • Options
    AngieWattsFanAngieWattsFan Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I knew It!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    enough is enough now.
    NO it isn't. They are Walford's new first family!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BBC EastEnders ‏@bbceastenders 10m

Would you like to see Zsa Zsa return to The Square? RT if you would! #EastEnders #ZsaZsa pic.twitter.com/YcYUfo4Ckn

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/428254006507360256

Generating discussion, or testing the water?
    She is coming back. When EastEnders do that, they are being dead serious. Also, Emer Kenny has recently said she'd like to come back too.
  • Options
    MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is coming back. When EastEnders do that, they are being dead serious. Also, Emer Kenny has recently said she'd like to come back too.

Can think of many characters more worth of a comeback than Zsa Zsa.

Not one of DTC's smarter moves!
  • Options
    LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I prefer the actress when she's on Pramface.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Markjuk wrote: »
    Can think of many characters more worth of a comeback than Zsa Zsa.

Not one of DTC's smarter moves!

did not rate her as an Actress.
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    I liked Zsa Zsa because she was different from the other teens.

I don't mind her returning. She had good chemistry with Fatboy, Phil and Shirley.

I hope she brings Leon with her ;)
  • Options
    Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite liked Zsa Zsa. There's obviously the issue of the family taking over and unfair balance but they're a cracking family so I'd be all for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just look at The Carters - they rule! There is Stan, Shirley, Mick, Tina, Linda, Deano, Nancy, Johnny, Lee, Babe and now Zsa Zsa! Then we can have Elaine and Carly to round it off and mayeb extended family for eg. The Smiths.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually wouldn't object to this as long as she is there for a purpose. Not there just for the sake of having another Carter (brilliant family all the same).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    I actually wouldn't object to this as long as she is there for a purpose. Not there just for the sake of having another Carter (brilliant family all the same).
    So much opportunity. She could provide a greater insight into Tina. I think Tina has had a troubled life and we don't know enough about her. Why did she have a kid when she was a lesbian? Perhaps her relationships with men were violent. Also, I'd love to see a Zsa Zsa/Nancy rivalry over Dexter.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How old would Zsa Zsa be now 23 or 24 at a guess.

I always remember her fight with small Lauren .:D

Maybe the can re act that:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Talk of there being too much Carters is nonsense. There are currently 15 members of the Beale family (16 if you include Denise) and last Christmas there were 16 members of the Brannings! The Carters will only have 11 once Babe, Lee, Deano and Zsa Zsa has arrived.
  • Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with big families, just as long as they're not in EVERY storyline
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    No More Carters!
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    If she's brought to develop both Tina and her character then I'm all for it, Zsa Zsa was always my favourite of the E20 bunch. I couldn't care less about the size of the Carters, in my eyes they're all separate characters with their own personality who just happen to have the same surname. They interact well with each other and they interact well with the rest of the square.

I've never understood this forum grouping families together as a single entity, as if they 10/11/12 versions of the same person. Even more so now that DTC seems to be making sure families (and storylines) aren't self contained. The whole square is interacting with each other again and storylines have consequences outside of main families involved. People should focus characters and see that what family they're part of doesn't define them.

The problem with the Brannings, since they're always get brought up, was that all their storylines were shut off from the rest of the square, with only the occasional other character being sucked in. There isn't that kind of barrier between the Carters and the rest of that show so I don't see the Carters as a problem. I don't mind the Brannings anymore either, tbh I never did that much, because they're no longer shut away from the square.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    Talk of there being too much Carters is nonsense. There are currently 15 members of the Beale family (16 if you include Denise) and last Christmas there were 16 members of the Brannings! The Carters will only have 11 once Babe, Lee, Deano and Zsa Zsa has arrived.

Ian
    Lucy
    Peter
    Bobby
    David
    Bianca
    Liam
    Morgan
    Tiff

Erm who else? Cindy Jr is not a Beale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Ian
    Lucy
    Peter
    Bobby
    David
    Bianca
    Liam
    Morgan
    Tiff

Someday I'm going to catch you out for saying something wrong :D.

Maybe not today or not tomorrow but sometime soon (hopefully).
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    How old would Zsa Zsa be now 23 or 24 at a guess.

I always remember her fight with small Lauren .:D

Maybe the can re act that:D

20 or 21 she was roughly the same age as Peter and Lucy.

Would Emer Kenny come back though, I think it would have to be a recast if she doesn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Ian
    Lucy
    Peter
    Bobby
    David
    Bianca
    Liam
    Morgan
    Tiff

This....Denise is definitely NOT a Beale either. I don't see where they got 15 from even if those two are included.

Saying that, I have no problem with the Carters. I prefer their supposed dominance to the Branning era of late 2011-mid 2013.
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    If she's brought to develop both Tina and her character then I'm all for it, Zsa Zsa was always my favourite of the E20 bunch. I couldn't care less about the size of the Carters, in my eyes they're all separate characters with their own personality who just happen to have the same surname. They interact well with each other and they interact well with the rest of the square.

I've never understood this forum grouping families together as a single entity, as if they 10/11/12 versions of the same person. Even more so now that DTC seems to be making sure families (and storylines) aren't self contained. The whole square is interacting with each other again and storylines have consequences outside of main families involved. People should focus characters and see that what family they're part of doesn't define them.

Great post, I totally agree. As long as the characters are good I couldn't care less about the size of the family.
  • Options
    MetamorphosisMetamorphosis Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I'd be glad if this is true. I really liked Zsa Zsa, something about her voice and her character just really exuded life.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    The thing is, everyone is related to everyone else.

The Carters are related to the Wicks clan through Shirleys marriage to Kevin, the same with the Foxes as Denise was married to Kevin.

The Brannings, Mitchells, Beales, Butchers, Slaters, Wicks, Moons are all inter-related anyway. And the Masoods are related to the Beales through Christians marriage to Syed as Jane legally adopted Bobby.