• Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Pretty much seems confirmed now
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Breaks out into a Bollywood dance and gives Ryan Thomas a high five* :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how they start singing and breaking out into a dance in the middle of a intense scene in Bollywood movies :D.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He probably thinks Bollywood is an Indian take away
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what's funnier - that this is newsworthy, or that someone who plays a dull builder in a soap is deemed a suitable judge of Miss World :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    I love how they start singing and breaking out into a dance in the middle of a intense scene in Bollywood movies :D.

I saw a brilliant Bollywood film last year which was half set in London were they brike out into dance in an underground tube station and it was an absolute joy to watch!
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask why you started a thread on this? I'm sure those who might be interested have already read the story somewhere, while the rest of us couldn't care less. No offence intended - I'm just curious.
  • Options
    RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Can I ask why you started a thread on this? I'm sure those who might be interested have already read the story somewhere, while the rest of us couldn't care less. No offence intended - I'm just curious.

Why start a thread on any subject matter, in that case? It involves a soap star, which therefore makes it relevant in the soap thread. I'm not particularly interested in Ryan Thomas, but I did enjoy looking at pictures of his latest girlfriend- she's stunning :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As the poster below said why start a thread on anything or indeed why post anything at all_say for instance a post asking someone why they posted a thread?I dont see the issue tbh.
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Why start a thread on any subject matter, in that case? It involves a soap star, which therefore makes it relevant in the soap thread. I'm not particularly interested in Ryan Thomas, but I did enjoy looking at pictures of his latest girlfriend- she's stunning :D
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a brilliant Bollywood film last year which was half set in London were they brike out into dance in an underground tube station and it was an absolute joy to watch!

Do you remember the name?
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw the article is very misleading! She has been in like one noteworthy film. She is not hugely popular lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cool :D. I would like to watch that movie.

They should have a one-off Bollywood-themed soap episode where characters begin dancing and singing in the middle of a slanging match in the pub :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you remember the name?

No but it was about a man who lost his memory in an accident and was realised first half of 2013?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »

Fair enough, though personally I wouldn't agree that every tiny detail about an actor is relevant to this forum. Isn't there a part of DS specifically for that? I have the forums bookmarked, so I don't see anything else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fair enough, though personally I wouldn't agree that every tiny detail about an actor is relevant to this forum. Isn't there a part of DS specifically for that? I have the forums bookmarked, so I don't see anything else.

Its an ambigous area if this goes in soap or the less busy showbiz forum.

Every tiny detail?DS reported on this and Its not like I detailed his toilet or shopping routine.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an ambigous area if this goes in soap or the less busy showbiz forum.

Every tiny detail?DS reported on this and Its not like I detailed his toilet or shopping routine.:confused:

Well, if DS reported on this isn't that sufficient? While I feel that, for example, the fact that a soap actor has been to prison for a cowardly murder might be worthy of discussion, the fact that an actor has a new boy- / girl-friend really isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, if DS reported on this isn't that sufficient? While I feel that, for example, the fact that a soap actor has been to prison for a cowardly murder might be worthy of discussion, the fact that an actor has a new boy- / girl-friend really isn't.

Are you trying to backseat moderate?DS forums is full of threads relating to reported stories.
    Whats "worthy" is subjective and a rather overblown concept in the context if a soap forym.To be frank stop making such a fuss and get over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

We feel different things thats really all there is to it.Theres no grand issue at stake as far as Im concerned.
  • Options
    KillerWatchKillerWatch Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No but it was about a man who lost his memory in an accident and was realised first half of 2013?

I have seen this movie and it is awesome! It's called Jab Tak Hai Jaan (As Long As There Is Life). :)

Especially liked all the songs.

Here's the link to the dance and song at the tube - I love it! The song kicks in at about 4:00; http://youtu.be/HONhCpqkTgk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have seen this movie and it is awesome! It's called Jab Tak Hai Jaan (As Long As There Is Life). :)

Especially liked all the songs.

Here's the link to the dance and song at the tube - I love it! The song kicks in at about 4:00; http://youtu.be/HONhCpqkTgk

Thats the one!!Thank you it was excellent wasnt it?!
    Off topic but did you see Bollywoods The Race 2 last year?That was pretty damned enjoyable too!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats the one!!Thank you it was excellent wasnt it?!
    Off topic but did you see Bollywoods The Race 2 last year?That was pretty damned enjoyable too!:)

Yeah, I enjoyed that film as well but I liked the first one better - I'm a fan of Katrina Kaif for obvious reasons! :D Also, you should give the film Chennai Express a watch if you haven't already! It's great family film. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I enjoyed that film as well but I liked the first one better - I'm a fan of Katrina Kaif for obvious reasons! :D Also, you should give the film Chennai Express a watch if you haven't already! It's great family film. :)

Thanks for the tip:)
    Im also looking corward to The Race 3 as a sequel seems inevitable going by how the story played out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the tip:)
    Im also looking corward to The Race 3 as a sequel seems inevitable going by how the story played out.

Yep. I just love Bollywood films - they are much more fun! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep. I just love Bollywood films - they are much more fun! :)

Their a genre Im coming to love.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their a genre Im coming to love.

I'm glad to hear that. If you are stuck on which films to watch, have a look at this list.
    http://www.imdb.com/search/title?languages=hi%7C1&title_type=feature&num_votes=10000,&sort=user_rating,desc

I would recommend 3 Idiots (funny coming-of-age drama), Kahaani (suspenseful thriller with a mind-blowing twist at the end) and Black (a tearjerker tale about a blind, mute and deaf girl and her teacher).