Options

Does he like me?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    Jen-B wrote:
    I just want to update this...I have seen him everyday this weekend, and things are still as confusing!

Yesterday (Saturday), was our church's social night. I attended the practise in the late morning/afternoon (he was there since he plays in the band)...I had talked to him over MSN on Friday and I told him I was coming to the practise (consequently, when he left the conversation he said "see ya later smelly :p" and then added a red rose just before he left).

On Saturday he kept on looking at me, and, as he was playing a guitar connected to an amp and headphones, he let me have the headphones on and was playing his guitar for me!! We kept eye contact throughout the night and I was kinda making funny gestures (like hanging myself...when my dad was "performing"). But today (Sunday) we were invited around to his family's house for lunch. I am a lightweight and they filled me with red wine...he was sat at the head of the table, and me on the corner, our feet were touching for a while.....but because I had had some wine, I was really loud and embarrassing....ooops!! Funny thing was his parents got the baby photos out...haha!!!

I've gotta see him tomorrow as well, as we're going ice-skating with our youth group!! ARGGHHH!!!
    He sounds like he really likes you go for it and have fun