Evanescence - Lithium

EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
Forum Member
✭✭✭
New Evanescence single of Lithium debuted on music channels today. Really pretty video. Lacks a storyline really but it's still a good video - awesome song too

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I was gonna post a thread on this! but i wasn't sure when it would be on Uk video channels, i dont think it's released till january.

It's a great song, one of the better ones on the album, I think I read the story of the video is that theres two Amy's one underwater and one above, one represents sorrow while the other represents happiness and both Amy's are trying to work together to create a happy medium (or soemthing like that!)- i dont see how this relates to the actual song though!
  • JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's my fave song on their new album along with Lose Control, it's about bipolar, 'being in love with your sorrow' you've been sad for such a long time that you're afraid to be happy and you're so used to it, anything else is scary.

I think this song is the 'My Immortal' of this album. Anyone who's dealt with depression will be able to relate to this song.
  • Sheba's collarSheba's collar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best song on a poor album.Just shows who was the creatove genius regards songwriting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked this song on the first few listens of the album but now I have heard it more, I love it. It sounds really good if you listen to it through decent headphones quite loud. :D

Love the video too, I haven't seen it on tv yet though :( The Freeview music channels are playing mostly Christmas stuff now.