Grey's Anatomy question - US Pace discussion

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi

Just have a question, I'm currently up to speed with the US pace of Grey's Anatomy but there is one thing that is really bugging me.

At the end of season 4 George and Izzie were still together, she had a little 'thing' with Alex but as far as I was aware George and Izzie were still together.

From the beginning of season 5 they haven't been a couple, did I miss an episode where they broke up?

It's really bugging me!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    i think they broke up because the sex was rubbish, which made them realise they didnt work as a couple. It was episode 6 of the 4th season called Phusical Attraction...Chemical Reaction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes they did actually break up in season 4.

they decided that even though they loved each other they had bad timing and they said maybe one day they can be together.

personally i am glad about this cos i think they worked much better as friends than lovers.
    also i ship izzie/alex:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one can be better than Denny. I dont really like Alex much, he's too hot and cold all the time, but at the same time George and Izzy should only be friends.
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. As above. Did you also notice that in the most recent episode it was Halloween again? In the last season it was Halloween shortly after Lexie started her internship (Christina made her dress up remember) so how can it be Halloween again?

Spoilery questions if you are not up to season 5
    Has George fallen a year behind the others? Has Lexie and her group now completed their first year? Is it really a year since Callie told everyone about George and Izzie?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol have you ever been on the greys pages on fanforum? there are proper shipper wars on there.
    mostly over izzie too.
    personally i think her and george were a mistake
    denny - i think it was abit too rushed and melodramatic
    alex - there is something about the 2 of them together that works for me

see i couldnt of typed that on fanforum without being yelled at repeatedly lol
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    h007 wrote: »
    lol have you ever been on the greys pages on fanforum? there are proper shipper wars on there.
    mostly over izzie too.
    personally i think her and george were a mistake
    denny - i think it was abit too rushed and melodramatic
    alex - there is something about the 2 of them together that works for me

see i couldnt of typed that on fanforum without being yelled at repeatedly lol

IMO
    Izzie and George slept with each other for all the wrong reasons.
    Izzie because she wanted to be right that Callie was wrong for George did it because he was feeling trapped in a marriage he rushed into in grief.
    Both of them tried to make it about love because generally they are good people and the guilt was more if they just had a one night stand than if it was some big love like Mer-Der.
    Denny was rebound guy from Alex and was never destined to be forever IMO.
    Alex while not ready and acting the bad guy he fears he is screwed up lots because he wanted to ruin his relationship before Izzie realised what a bad guy he was.
    Over Denny he was jealous and agressive, even mean, but as well as that was his knowing that Denny would die and it would hurt her so much.

He never stopped loving her. He just never believed he was worth it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like Izzie and Alex together, I loved Denny :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hugsie wrote: »
    IMO
    Izzie and George slept with each other for all the wrong reasons.
    Izzie because she wanted to be right that Callie was wrong for George did it because he was feeling trapped in a marriage he rushed into in grief.
    Both of them tried to make it about love because generally they are good people and the guilt was more if they just had a one night stand than if it was some big love like Mer-Der.
    Denny was rebound guy from Alex and was never destined to be forever IMO.
    Alex while not ready and acting the bad guy he fears he is screwed up lots because he wanted to ruin his relationship before Izzie realised what a bad guy he was.
    Over Denny he was jealous and agressive, even mean, but as well as that was his knowing that Denny would die and it would hurt her so much.

He never stopped loving her. He just never believed he was worth it.

oooh i totally agree with you on all that