Options

EE - Ryan Malloy, Sean Slater and Grant Mitchel

DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 2,007
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ryan Malloy most likely to come out for Stacey, Sean Slater could return too and a surprise return from Grant, now imagine if all these characters interacted! it would be intense.

Comments

• Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would all make Matt Di Angelo look like the appalling actor he really is! given Dean is DTCs new pet project I doubt he will bring anyone back who may overshadow him.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see all 3 back. Although I'm not keen on the bloke who played Ryan but they could recast!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    I'd love to see all 3 back. Although I'm not keen on the bloke who played Ryan but they could recast!

i think the actor who played Ryan may have improved over the 3 years, i think he will be cool
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would all make Matt Di Angelo look like the appalling actor he really is! given Dean is DTCs new pet project I doubt he will bring anyone back who may overshadow him.

image Dean and Sean at it again and then become friends lol, and grant comes back with a bang and ryan becoming friends with sean and both try take grant down lol, it would be epic
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DreamHaven wrote: »
    i think the actor who played Ryan may have improved over the 3 years, i think he will be cool

has in been acting in those three years to get better? Iv deffo not seen him on the tv
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't get all the Matt hate, he is a good actor. Loved him in Hustle, Dean Wick is written so badly I doubt even the greatest of actors could make what the writers produce watchable.

The problem is not the actor it is the writing!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    has in been acting in those three years to get better? Iv deffo not seen him on the tv

He's done theatre work. I dislike/d him because he is a cheating scumbag but maybe he's improved and doesn't cheat any more!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's done theatre work. I dislike/d him because he is a cheating scumbag but maybe he's improved and doesn't cheat any more!

oh i forgot about that, you know who is the biggest cheating scumbag today = Amir Khan, its just so sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh i forgot about that, you know who is the biggest cheating scumbag today = Amir Khan, its just so sad.

Amir Khan? The boxer?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amir Khan? The boxer?

yeh he cheated on his wife like 5 times, even weeks after his baby, he been pressuring people for threesomes, pestering hookers for sex and chatting up lots of other girls when he is married.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    image Dean and Sean at it again and then become friends lol, and grant comes back with a bang and ryan becoming friends with sean and both try take grant down lol, it would be epic

I love this idea.

I don't understand all the negative Matt comments either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I love this idea.

I don't understand all the negative Matt comments either.

yeh it would be interesting how each character would react, as Ryan is Lily's father and Sean being Lily's uncle, it would cool to see how both Ryan and Sean would interact, and Ryan was introduced to be a mix of Sean, Dennis and some other characters in the mix when he was announced, Dean is all toughened up and could possible take on Sean but with Dean being all twisted, he may rekindle a friendship with him. Ryan is defiantly most likely to return and hopefully Sean can too as the storyline is appropriate enough for him to return, Grant could return prior to the wedding and Sharon being there too,
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeh it would be interesting how each character would react, as Ryan is Lily's father and Sean being Lily's uncle, it would cool to see how both Ryan and Sean would interact, and Ryan was introduced to be a mix of Sean, Dennis and some other characters in the mix when he was announced, Dean is all toughened up and could possible take on Sean but with Dean being all twisted, he may rekindle a friendship with him. Ryan is defiantly most likely to return and hopefully Sean can too as the storyline is appropriate enough for him to return, Grant could return prior to the wedding and Sharon being there too,

I'd love to see how Sean and Dean would interact now! I'm not so sure they'd be friends - not for real anyway.

James_killroy - why do you think Matt is DTC's 'pet project' by the way? I'm interested to hear your views.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan Malloy most likely to come out for Stacey, Sean Slater could return too and a surprise return from Grant, now imagine if all these characters interacted! it would be intense.

That would just be brilliant! Sadly, rob did say I think that he won't be returning, ross kemp will one day, I'm sure of it, he said he regrets leaving and wants to do something with his life first (in other words he'll return to EE after) hopefully anyway! Ryan will definitely return! And matt di Angelo is awful as dean! He's one of the things that's brought the show down this summer, and that awful set blades, er
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only imagine Sean and Grant snarling at each other
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I first saw this title, I was trying to figure out who Grant had killed.