Christopher appreciation thread

zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
Forum Member
I think he is coming across well so far and find him to be the only one who wouldn't drive me crazy in real life so i thought he deserves his own thread.:)

Comments

• zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I thought it was funny tonight when christopher and matthew were assessing who will be the alpha male they just dismissed themselves and mark from the candidates.:D
    Forum Member
    Good to see he disapproves of Helen and her rude behavior http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-7-christopher-her-comments-were-appalling.
    Forum Member
    I hope Christopher gets the chance to have a power trip and really wind Helen,Toya and Pauline up.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread before now. Thanks for making it!

Christopher has been my favourite since launch night, if not purely for the "Kim Kardashian is the spawn of Satan" comment :D, and nothing's changed (which is surprising for me - usually my launch night favourites last for about a day).

I think he's coming across and conducting himself very well - he seems intelligent with a good head on his shoulders and totally non-superficial which is rare in that house. The treatment he's receiving from many of the housemates is completely unwarranted... it's like playground mentality, pick on the decent people who they perceive as weak. Luckily it's not affecting him too much.

It's looking very likely that he'll be up for eviction next week, I'll be surprised if he isn't, but I have faith that the public will save him! I just hope one of the "cool gang" is up alongside him.
    Forum Member
    Luxray wrote: »
    Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread before now. Thanks for making it!

Christopher has been my favourite since launch night, if not purely for the "Kim Kardashian is the spawn of Satan" comment :D, and nothing's changed (which is surprising for me - usually my launch night favourites last for about a day).

I think he's coming across and conducting himself very well - he seems intelligent with a good head on his shoulders and totally non-superficial which is rare in that house. The treatment he's receiving from many of the housemates is completely unwarranted... it's like playground mentality, pick on the decent people who they perceive as weak. Luckily it's not affecting him too much.

It's looking very likely that he'll be up for eviction next week, I'll be surprised if he isn't, but I have faith that the public will save him! I just hope one of the "cool gang" is up alongside him.

Nice to see im not on my own anymore.:D I hope you are right about the public but i fear if he faces Jale and Kimberley which i think is likely next week he will go, Obviously Pauline going up would guarantee his safety.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Nice to see im not on my own anymore.:D I hope you are right about the public but i fear if he faces Jale and Kimberley which i think is likely next week he will go, Obviously Pauline going up would guarantee his safety.

Just found out that Chris is the only one nominating this week so I really can't see Christopher being up yet, thankfully, which he no doubt would have been if it was a normal week.

Glad he attempted to stick up for Jale tonight against Pauline (that is when he could get a word in edgeways, surprised he didn't get sucked into that huge gob of hers), I like their friendship. :)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris has nominated Pauline and Christopher - I think he has done that to ensure Pauline goes. I like Christopher.
    Forum Member
    Just found out that Chris is the only one nominating this week so I really can't see Christopher being up yet, thankfully, which he no doubt would have been if it was a normal week.

Glad he attempted to stick up for Jale tonight against Pauline (that is when he could get a word in edgeways, surprised he didn't get sucked into that huge gob of hers), I like their friendship. :)
    Well you got that wrong:p
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Chris has nominated Pauline and Christopher - I think he has done that to ensure Pauline goes. I like Christopher.

Hi jeanoj i think chris has probably done it to appear like he is not going after all of Paulines gang which is a smart move for himself. I like both of the Chris's and at the end of the day he did the important part which is nominating Pauline.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well he is but won't leave against Pauline.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi jeanoj i think chris has probably done it to appear like he is not going after all of Paulines gang which is a smart move for himself. I like both of the Chris's and at the end of the day he did the important part which is nominating Pauline.:D

Exactly but I hope it doesn't push Christopher further into the dark side - Pauline had him in tears in an earlier video and he ended up saying he was sorry! Sorry for what I asked myself. Sorry for not obeying the cult of Pauline? :confused:
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Exactly but I hope it doesn't push Christopher further into the dark side - Pauline had him in tears in an earlier video and he ended up saying he was sorry! Sorry for what I asked myself.

Don't worry about that video Christopher seems sensitive and doesn't like being hated, so i think he just wanted to end the fight between them but he will still remember how that group treated him. Chris had to pick someone and im sure Christopher realises that these decisions are not easy for anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the thread jeanoj! :)

Oops :D I honestly didn't expect that choice at all, though I can understand Chris's way of thinking. Luckily he's up against current public enemy #1 so I'm hoping this will give him a boost when he's saved on Friday, and will be all the more satisfying when Pauline is evicted against the two people she dislikes the most. Not to come across as smug or anything, I just can't see anyone beating her at this point, unless there's some sort of twist.

Hmm, I just watched that video. Really wish he didn't feel the need to apologise since he's done absolutely nothing wrong, but I suppose he just doesn't want to feel any more isolated in that house and have a more peaceful week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the thread jeanoj! :)

Thank you :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx78vQh154I

:confused: I really don't see what he's supposed to have done that's so wrong to cause people in that house to be so critical of him. So he goes from group to group, it's not like he does it in the hope of spreading gossip. Other HMs in there act far worse than he does and don't get called up on it. They're just looking for feeble reasons to bring him down.
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx78vQh154I

:confused: I really don't see what he's supposed to have done that's so wrong to cause people in that house to be so critical of him. So he goes from group to group, it's not like he does it in the hope of spreading gossip. Other HMs in there act far worse than he does and don't get called up on it. They're just looking for feeble reasons to bring him down.

Ugh Toya and Helen get on my nerves especially because they sit there and talk about him spreading gossip but what have they been doing amongst themselves this last week? To me it certainly sounded like they were sh*t stirring about Christopher,Jale,Marlon and Chris but obviously i must be mistaken considering how much they claim to dislike such behavior.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh Toya and Helen get on my nerves especially because they sit there and talk about him spreading gossip but what have they been doing amongst themselves this last week? To me it certainly sounded like they were sh*t stirring about Christopher,Jale,Marlon and Chris but obviously i must be mistaken considering how much they claim to dislike such behavior.

Exactly. They judge others when their own behaviour has been far worse (especially in Helen's case).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In tonight's episode Christopher committed the worst crime of all.

He dared get his own plate instead of using one on the pile! :eek::eek::eek:

Shame on you Christopher!
    Forum Member
    In tonight's episode Christopher committed the worst crime of all.

He dared get his own plate instead of using one on the pile! :eek::eek::eek:

Shame on you Christopher!

That bas*ard!>:(..............................:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to say I did feel for Christopher last night. Pauline saying "you've made yourself lonely" or WTTE made me especially angry, he's done nothing of the sort, YOU and the people permanently wedged up your backside are the reason he (and Jale) feels ostracised in the house. Hope he doesn't take the psychological bully's words to heart (I know the B word is overused on DS but I feel it's necessary here).
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Have to say I did feel for Christopher last night. Pauline saying "you've made yourself lonely" or WTTE made me especially angry, he's done nothing of the sort, YOU and the people permanently wedged up your backside are the reason he (and Jale) feels ostracised in the house. Hope he doesn't take the psychological bully's words to heart (I know the B word is overused on DS but I feel it's necessary here).

I thought Christopher was a broken man last night, he was desperate to hear what Pauline had against him, didn't he say something like "please, yes tell me" it was so uncomfortable to watch, especially as Pauline took complete control of the conversation, twisted everything and spoke as though she was doing Christopher a favour.......nasty, nasty behaviour!
    I still cannot understand why he is so ostracised in that house?....is he so unpleasant?....no he is not! and I just wish he realised this.
    Forum Member
    I normally don't like the bully word being used in BB because like you said it has become overused but in Paulines case it is definitely justified. The worst thing was seeing him then have to eat his food away from everyone else at the kitchen side.>:(
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    I thought Christopher was a broken man last night, he was desperate to hear what Pauline had against him, didn't he say something like "please, yes tell me" it was so uncomfortable to watch, especially as Pauline took complete control of the conversation, twisted everything and spoke as though she was doing Christopher a favour.......nasty, nasty behaviour!
    I still cannot understand why he is so ostracised in that house?....is he so unpleasant?....no he is not! and I just wish he realised this.

He seems one of the nicest to me so i find it even odder how they dislike him so much, i think when this series is over he will look back and realise that he did nothing wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I normally don't like the bully word being used in BB because like you said it has become overused but in Paulines case it is definitely justified. The worst thing was seeing him then have to eat his food away from everyone else at the kitchen side.>:(

He seems one of the nicest to me so i find it even odder how they dislike him so much, i think when this series is over he will look back and realise that he did nothing wrong.

It's like playground mentality, pick on the one(s) they perceive as weak. Pathetic to witness in grown adults, really. I think he'll come out of this good (for the most part) in terms of public opinion and realise his actions weren't deserving of that sort of treatment.

Anyway I hope/am sure Christopher will be safe this week. He seems to be keeping his head down. Would be the icing on the cake if he's saved with the least votes. :)
  • sparkylightsparkylight Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Count me in too. I really hoped Christopher and Matthew (my other favourite) would friend up, though I'm not quite sure yet whether they are that similar.
    Forum Member
    It's like playground mentality, pick on the one(s) they perceive as weak. Pathetic to witness in grown adults, really. I think he'll come out of this good (for the most part) in terms of public opinion and realise his actions weren't deserving of that sort of treatment.

Anyway I hope/am sure Christopher will be safe this week. He seems to be keeping his head down. Would be the icing on the cake if he's saved with the least votes. :)
    I definitely think he is safe as well and have my fingers crossed for the least votes but think Jale or Ash will get it instead.
    Count me in too. I really hoped Christopher and Matthew (my other favourite) would friend up, though I'm not quite sure yet whether they are that similar.
    Yay another Christopher fan:D as for Matthew and Christopher teaming up it's a possibility once the dominant Pauline leaves. You will probably see the groups shuffle about because they will feel free to speak to Christopher and Jale without fear of reproach.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Chris made a good observation last night he was talking about all the fuss about Stephen being nominated, I think he was speaking to Jale, anyway he said something along the lines of....

"their wasn't all this fuss when Christopher was nominated, he just shrugged and got on with it and where was his support no-one fussed around him" all very true.