13»

Comments

• Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Oh god.... didn't expect to read this news, how awful & poor Dawn. :cry:

That episode is CDWM's best one, IMO, and all of the made for fantastic viewing, and although Dawn clearly had alcohol issues, she was great to watch as she was funny and git along well with the others, but in hindsight, probably shouldn't have been chosen.
    Come on, it's hardly Big Brother.

It doesn't require deep psychological profiling to assess if they are capable of making a dinner and eating.

I mean even with all this 'it's so obvious she had a problem'... no it wasn't. It was just obvious she was someone who acted a fool after one too many in social situations where the wine is flowing (we all know the type). Of course that might be a sign of further problems that extend into further areas of their life but the show wasn't exploring that beyond a few harmless social get togethers.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    It was Bernard that made those episodes good. And his hissy fits and strops when people werent paying him enough attention.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Bernard that made those episodes good. And his hissy fits and strops when people werent paying him enough attention.
    Yeah, I think what made that week the best was the combination of all of them. They were all eccentric. Even the normal lad had a pole in his front room.

I adored Valerie Holiday.
  • Options
    ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    R I P Dawn

I remember that episode~where she went to bed during her night
    She seemed like a lovely girl
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    ''Dawn your hair is in your AVA-CA--DO''

Do you remember him giving everybody a dodgy cheap mat. :D One had a pineapple on it.
    brumilad wrote: »
    Yeah, I think what made that week the best was the combination of all of them. They were all eccentric. Even the normal lad had a pole in his front room.

I adored Valerie Holiday

Valerie was amazing, loved her talking through her dentures.
    Also the winner breaking down at the end as if he had won an Oscar was priceless.

R.I.P Dawn
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

"Nigel, Nigel, Nigel, Nigel......!" :D

I don't think Dawn was any kind of comedy genius, it just was absolutely the right mix of people which made that week so classic.

I wonder if C4 will show it again.....?