Options

Advice on Ford Focus Quickclear Windscreen

2»

Comments

• Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like the people who prefer to sit inside a warm car than stand outside it.

Yes, lazy people. :p
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having difficulty finding a suitable Focus where I live, want 2002 onwards shape, Quickclear , 5 doors. 100,000 miles or less. Plenty for sale in Birmingham dealerships but not many notts/Derby.

I have a silver 2005 petrol Focus Zetec with climate pack, 90,000 miles, one previous owner, 5 door and with Quickclear . How much are you prepared to offer me? ;)
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    I have a silver 2005 petrol Focus Zetec with climate pack, 90,000 miles, one previous owner, 5 door and with Quickclear . How much are you prepared to offer me? ;)
    Ooh sounds nice, but 2005 might just be out of my price limit. Unless I let my father in law work his magic, he's great at haggling :D
  • Options
    wacky joewacky joe Posts: 1,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed my quick clear is starting to leave parts off screen misty.
    How can this b fixed.
    Thanks
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wacky joe wrote: »
    How can this b fixed.
    Thanks

The only option is to replace the windscreen, I don't know how much the screens themselves are - not cheap I suspect, but I suppose if you've got windscreen cover on your insurance it could accidentally get broken... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    wacky joe wrote: »
    How can this b fixed.
    Thanks

How old is the car? If it's under three years old & 60K then it should be covered under warranty if the windscreen has not been damaged.
    It's also very easy for stone chips on the screen to damage the elements.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    kelvo wrote: »
    The only option is to replace the windscreen, I don't know how much the screens themselves are - not cheap I suspect, but I suppose if you've got windscreen cover on your insurance it could accidentally get broken... :rolleyes:

The screens cost a hell of a lot. I deal with the fleet at my company and the cost of windscreens never fails to amaze me.