oh shut up helen go away

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
none of the hms like her, seriously does she really belive people like ashleigh and chris like her lool, they are all only tolerating her as its easier to do so, the only person who likes her is ash. she always has to poke her nose in everyones argument and she couldnt wait to insult poor christopher. god hurry up finale so helen can realise she never will be liked by anyone, shes a horrible woman with no friends or family and its obvious why. and before anyone says no i dont want her evicted. i guess we need a nasty hm like her for some form of entertainment.

Comments

• redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gob on a stick. At least Winston has the balls to stand up to her
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    none of the hms like her, seriously does she really belive people like ashleigh and chris like her lool, they are all only tolerating her as its easier to do so, the only person who likes her is ash. she always has to poke her nose in everyones argument and she couldnt wait to insult poor christopher. god hurry up finale so helen can realise she never will be liked by anyone, shes a horrible woman with no friends or family and its obvious why. and before anyone says no i dont want her evicted. i guess we need a nasty hm like her for some form of entertainment.

:confused: and you know this how ?
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

I was feeling a bit down after one of the worst episodes of BB ever but this has perked me up a bit. Well, Kylie on BBC1 just now helped a bit too. All I need now is a cuppa tea and an Oreo and I'll be fine. :cool:
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    :confused: and you know this how ?

maybe because shes already stated she doesnt have many friends in real life and has been estranged from her family for years?:confused:
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,053
    Forum Member
    Onandonandonandonandonandon. This woman LOVES the sound of her own dreary voice.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »

She was trying her hardest to contain her vileness but once again her vileness prevailed her ''Journey'' act. :)
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad her true self has reared its ugly head again as a nice reminder to those who may have been fooled by this whole journey rubbish she keeps spouting to gain support.

I've never liked her and never will. I hope she's the first one out on final night. However, she has truly ruined this whole series for me and many others so it wont even feel good when she's evicted as it'll be on the final night.
  • gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    It was very unfair of HMs to think that Helen is aggressive. I'm not surprised she wanted to puch someones f##king lights out.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her, and I would prefer to have her as a friend than some of the others in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so glad her true self has reared its ugly head again as a nice reminder to those who may have been fooled by this whole journey rubbish she keeps spouting to gain support.

I've never liked her and never will. I hope she's the first one out on final night. However, she has truly ruined this whole series for me and many others so it wont even feel good when she's evicted as it'll be on the final night.

I agree. I hope BB has learned its lesson and does not repeat this 'pass to final' in the next series.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member

And very ugly it is too...what a horror she is.
    Made me laugh when she was in the diary room saying it's other people's fault she is as she is because of the way they have treated her. Yeah,right and she's been an angel all of her life...somehow I can't see that!
  • BEAVERPATROLBEAVERPATROL Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    It was a nice gesture to choose Mark to share the champagne prize with, especially since he was feeling a bit miffed - and sorry to disagree, but I like her warmth, humour, loyalty to her friends, and her gritty accent. Also, she often makes me laugh.

Her reaction to the Twitter comments in the Diary Room was funny; she didn't even seem to mind 'rotten dog face'. IMO Helen would even be a worthy winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally disagree with just about everything you said :)

No, she's not the nicest of people but the ironic thing is she's possibly the realest and most genuine of all of them. You don't have to be nice to be genuine. I think she's a pretty mixed up person. She clearly has a very rocky past and is struggling to deal with issues and try to grow as a person and to be honest I say kudos to her. Yes she can be very aggressive but she is trying, and even if that's because she was issued a warning, that warning seems to have made her wake up a little.

In this scenario I just saw someone get pissed off because a friend was insulted. It's not a huge newsflash she at best tolerates Christopher, but she and Mark have been shown to be quite close at times, so hardly surprising she would be on his side.

Winston was seriously trying to goad her there, that was just too obvious and whatever else can be said about Helen she is pretty loyal.

I think she deserves a bit of slack. Not saying everyone should love her, but cut her a bit of slack cause she really is trying. :)
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    gary1234 wrote: »
    It was very unfair of HMs to think that Helen is aggressive. I'm not surprised she wanted to puch someones f##king lights out.

Lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like her, there are also others on here that like her too. If you had listened she was trying to bolster Mark up as he was feeling a bit depressed is all. She's loyal to her friends and she couldn't see why Christopher wouldn't be loyal to Mark. She and Christopher don't like one another, which is a shame, as I think if they actually talked they'd understand one another better. I like both of them and I can see where each of them is coming from on the subject.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    snip

Apols for the snip, but when I see your username I always wonder if it's a PWEI thing?

'Give me Big mac, fries to go' and all that jazz.

Do you have the foggiest idea what I am talking about?
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

The irony
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »

The only reason Winston had the Balls as you put it to say anything is because of all the outside information they've had on how Helens disliked ,so was trying to curry favour by jumping on the Band-wagon ,the sly little man >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    The only reason Winston had the Balls as you put it to say anything is because of all the outside information they've had on how Helens disliked ,so was trying to curry favour by jumping on the Band-wagon ,the sly little man >:(

Very true, I haven't liked Winston from the start, and his transparent gameplan is becoming murkier by the day.
  • BEAVERPATROLBEAVERPATROL Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    Apols for the snip, but when I see your username I always wonder if it's a PWEI thing?

'Give me Big mac, fries to go' and all that jazz.

Do you have the foggiest idea what I am talking about?

.....Cruisin' on the beaver patrol, I love that beaver .... nope. no idea :D
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except he confronted Helen when he defended Ashleigh and that was before they had the outside information from the New Housemates.

He's been drifting from Helen for quite a few weeks now, albeit staying on talking terms and being close to Ash.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Correct. He's so obvious. Like when he realised that people thought he and Danielle's flirting was cringy so he dropped her like a hot potato
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I like her, there are also others on here that like her too. If you had listened she was trying to bolster Mark up as he was feeling a bit depressed is all. She's loyal to her friends and she couldn't see why Christopher wouldn't be loyal to Mark. She and Christopher don't like one another, which is a shame, as I think if they actually talked they'd understand one another better. I like both of them and I can see where each of them is coming from on the subject.
    I've just read on one of these threads that Helen herself has admitted she has no friends and is estranged from her family so I don't know where this loyalty thing comes in unless you mean whilst she has been inside the house which has been all of a few weeks.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    .....Cruisin' on the beaver patrol, I love that beaver .... nope. no idea :D

Ah, ok. Oops, my post probably makes me look like a crazy. Sorry, thought it mught be a reference to this song-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFHbq_IRMWU

I won't ask what your name really refers too! ;-) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think he is sly. But that's just my opinion to which I am entitled, I believe. :) In that argument Helen was keen to make her opinions known....fair point. But yet again, she will not tolerate anyone else who has a different opinion to her, and that is why I don't like her.