Options

Ashleigh's Hair

MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
Forum Member
✭✭
Just curious if that's her real hair because her braid is very thick. She's not a natural blond so it's possible her hair is that full, but the base seems so thin compared to the braid.

Has anyone see pics of her doing her hair? LOL

Comments

• Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really would have thought they are extensions. If I remember right, they do fall out over the course of the three to four months they last, so that would explain why the ends are thinner.
    Be very shocked if it's her natural hair. Either way it's pretty incredible haha.
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always assumed that it was real. Surely there would have been something alluding to her extentions if that was the case?
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    LightMeUp wrote: »
    Really would have thought they are extensions. If I remember right, they do fall out over the course of the three to four months they last, so that would explain why the ends are thinner.
    Be very shocked if it's her natural hair. Either way it's pretty incredible haha.

Nope. Definitely not extensions.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was reading on another forum. The general consensus was that it is her real hair. Obviously not her real colour though.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it might be her real hair because I have seen her brush it right through.

If it's extentions whoever did it did a great job, imo.

She needs to crawl out of the bleach pot though.

Follow Helen's example in that regard (but in no other) who looks so much more attractive as a brunette.
  • Options
    roniandfredroniandfred Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    i thought it looks like she has had it coloured, a couple of weeks ago her roots were quite dark.
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughter has really thick long hair like Ashleigh, her hairdresser has to keep thinning it out, to keep it under control. Ashleigh's hair reminds me of Rapunzel, in the fairy story, it's beautiful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely she is wearing extensions. Real hair does not get thicker toward the ends, it's thickest at the root and thins out down the length, that's one of the ways you can tell. It's actually quite difficult to grow hair that length, especially if it's processed or bleached due to breakage.

They look like good quality extensions though, not a clip in weave by any means. :) Very pricey if done well. And as for brushing, extensions must be brushed well to be maintained.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's her own hair. A few of the house mates have commented on how lovely it is and asked how long it took her to grow it. She's needing her roots done though.:D
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's amazing hair but it must take so much looking after.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her hair looks amazing I think it's real looks a lot fuller and better than the likes of Kimbot who's fake hair was blatantly obvious at times. She should stop dying it blonde however she'd look better as a brunette.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Real or fake she has fab hair, would be better brunette though.
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like real hair. Not everyone can grow their hair that long but some people can and it can be really thick too, even if it is dyed another colour. The ends of the hair depends on if It has just been cut then usually it is a blunt cut which makes it look thicker or if it needs a trim there appear much thinner at the ends.
    Up until recently my hair was that length and I had it dyed as well, it takes no more doing as if it was shoulder length only my dye of course :).
  • Options
    kikkakikka Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always assumed that it was real....

I always assumed it was fake... given the variations in length and colour we see from day to day . My other reason for thinking it was fake ...was ...obviously ... because it was connected with Ashleigh who changes her loyalties , her opinions and her strategies with similar chameleon- like frequency.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Real or fake she has fab hair, would be better brunette though.

Yes, it's too brassy for her colouring. Brunette would look great on her, be better for her hair too. Extensions are really hard on your hair, even good quality one.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's her own hair. A few of the house mates have commented on how lovely it is and asked how long it took her to grow it. She's needing her roots done though.:D
    Leave the roots and dye the rest of it to match them.
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at her profile pick she has dark roots. Her mum does too.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    It looks nice in that over the shoulder braid style, like the Catnip girl in The Hungry Games. :cool:
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »
    I think it might be her real hair because I have seen her brush it right through.

If it's extentions whoever did it did a great job, imo.

She needs to crawl out of the bleach pot though.

Follow Helen's example in that regard (but in no other) who looks so much more attractive as a brunette.

I noted last night, and not for the first time, how beautiful Helen's hair is. I thought it looked really vibrant and full of tones and highlights ( God I sound like an ad.). Leads me to conclude that it is either as nature made it or she has a really good colourist. It hasn't faded in 9 weeks and there is no sign of regrowth. So if it is enhanced someone made some very good decisions about how and where to add tints to keep it appearing natural.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has fab hair and a gorgeous face. I think she would look good as a brunette too.

In fact old misery guts Hellun looks better wtih dark hair too.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought her hair wasn't real, but then, my other half convinced me that it was.

If so, Ashleigh has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh's Hair

Omg it needs rebleaching. Looks like a scarecrows head, straw, also needs a good conditioner on it.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Leave the roots and dye the rest of it to match them.

She would definitely suit being Brunette.

One person who went from Blonde to Brunette and ( IMHO ) looked stunning was Chantelle when she married Preston. Her wediing pics were gorgeous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen does have beautiful hair, lots of body and shine and the colour is lovely. I think she and Winston have the best hair in the house. :)

Ashleigh's is pretty because it's long, but that's it.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ollieyork wrote: »
    Helen does have beautiful hair, lots of body and shine and the colour is lovely. I think she and Winston have the best hair in the house. :)

Ashleigh's is pretty because it's long, but that's it.

You what:o Mr. Whippy head with a bald spot. Moreover when he doesn't "style it" he looks like an escaped idiot from an aslyum:o