Options

Humax Remote conflict with LG TV

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
Forum Member
Received the software update, and now when I press rewind/fast forward on Humax remote whilst playing recorded programme the sound on my LG 37LP1D goes up and down. This did`nt happen before the software update

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    jingjang wrote: »
    Received the software update, and now when I press rewind/fast forward on Humax remote whilst playing recorded programme the sound on my LG 37LP1D goes up and down. This did`nt happen before the software update

Sorry for resurrecting an ancient thread, but the problem reported in 2006 is now affecting me and as there was no answer to the original question I am hoping there may be one now!

I have just bought a Humax Foxsat-HDR to replace my Sky HD box and to my annoyance every button press on the Foxsat remote also turns up or turns down the volume on my LG 37LP1D television - this is very irritating as within a few button presses on my Foxsat remote the TV volume either gets very loud or turns down to a whisper.

Does anyone know if I can change the remote frequency for either the TV or the Humax so they no longer conflict? If not the Humax box will have to go back and I suppose I'll have to get the new Bush Freesat PVR, which will be a shame.:(
  • Options
    nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    You are fortunate. The HDR has six remote control modes.
    The procedure for changing this is detailed on Hummy.org.