Wayne, why play away when you've got this at home?

2»

Comments

• BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    He is a horrendously ugly bloke who can only get women if he pays for it one way or another. See also Mick Hucknall.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's ordinary.......but he is even more ordinary.

Wealth and status is the driving force here. He thinks he can do what he likes because of it, while Coleen is desperate to hang on to it.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can look as gorgeous as she wants....but if she has a headache every night...

Whats he to do?

Remain loyal????? Just a guess :D

People end up in wheel chairs and all sorts it doesnt give the other partner a free pass to bang anyone they choose too?:confused::D
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may have nothing to do with her looks or 'having steak at home'. Wayne may have certain fetishes that Colleen is unwilling to perform with/on him, so he goes with others (like prostitutes) who will fulfil his needs.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »

People end up in wheel chairs and all sorts it doesnt give the other partner a free pass to bang anyone they choose too?:confused::D

And take money out the bank account for it. :eek: ;):D
  • SiebenburgenSiebenburgen Posts: 3,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it isn't this idiot it is Ashley Cole. These fools just do not know how to treat a lady. Scum!. They don't appreciate what they have in front of them. I'd do just about anything for a woman like that Wayne has.
  • Cunny FuntCunny Funt Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks more attractive in the picture lower down, where she's wearing a black top and her hair back. I think she's gorgeous!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Because Wayne CAN play away and there are no consequences, everyone seems to be on his payroll, Coleen, her parents etc!!!!! Shame thought Coleen would not be a typical WAG and actually find some self respect but unfortunately, I think Wayne is the type to see this as a green light to misbehave rather than a chance to safe his marriage. I think it is sad that they have a lovely little boy as Coleen must be devastated and so unhappy, no matter how she appears in public. How can anyone be happy when treated so badly by their partner, especially when they were pregnant with his child.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »

I agree with you but a lot of young people today seem to see marriage or relationship for what THEY can get from it, not what they can build. A lot of people, men and women, wait until something (in their opinion) better looking comes along and off they go, regardless if they have children or not. It is the me, me and more me generation! Any kind of irresponsible behaviour is OK as long as you can say......."I was unhappy" so......... Life has ups and downs and then you find out if your partner really understands the meaning of love or not. We are not all young and healthy for ever........ sadly the young never listen!! .
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I agree with you but a lot of young people today seem to see marriage or relationship for what THEY can get from it, not what they can build. A lot of people, men and women, wait until something (in their opinion) better looking comes along and off they go, regardless if they have children or not. It is the me, me and more me generation! Any kind of irresponsible behaviour is OK as long as you can say......."I was unhappy" so......... Life has ups and downs and then you find out if your partner really understands the meaning of love or not. We are not all young and healthy for ever........ sadly the young never listen!! .

I totally agree.

I have a friend who has been married for 16 years and because she finds she doesn't fancy her husband anymore she thinks it's OK to sleep around with other men. This might be OK if he was of the same opinion and in agreement but he still loves her and continues to provide her with the standard of living that she's now used to. Although she's my friend I am finding it more difficult to keep quiet about what I think when we are out and she's on the pull. Whether it's a man or woman cheating is despicable unless it is an open marriage where both cheat.
  • ShoobeedooShoobeedoo Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I totally agree.

I have a friend who has been married for 16 years and because she finds she doesn't fancy her husband anymore she thinks it's OK to sleep around with other men. This might be OK if he was of the same opinion and in agreement but he still loves her and continues to provide her with the standard of living that she's now used to. Although she's my friend I am finding it more difficult to keep quiet about what I think when we are out and she's on the pull. Whether it's a man or woman cheating is despicable unless it is an open marriage where both cheat.

Be careful, ignorance might be bliss as far as he is concerned, anyway, what have you got to gain by fessing up what you know, you might loose a good friend and get a black eye from him for your trouble :)