Any Man U/Roy Keane fans buying his new book?

Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know what to expect from this one but hope it isn't as controversial as Fergies. Amazon have set it up to be pre ordered (paperback) for 8.99. Not sure whether I should get....should be interesting knowing that is Keano....

Is anyone else buying it?

Comments

• Corkhead.Corkhead. Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    I don't know what to expect from this one but hope it isn't as controversial as Fergies. Amazon have set it up to be pre ordered (paperback) for 8.99. Not sure whether I should get....should be interesting knowing that is Keano....

LOOKEY LIKEY COMPETITION. CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03064/keane_3064699b.jpg

http://assets.esquire.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Saddam-Hussein-beard-500x326.jpg

Study the two images above.

One of these is a deranged lunatic known for his violent excesses and his readiness to launch unprovoked attacks of terrifying destruction in only 45 minutes

The other is Saddam Hussein.
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    Marie4eva wrote: »

I won't be buying it, I feel like I know everything in it already tbh.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I am not buying it, I will however borrow it from my local library, saving me a bit of money.
  • celesticelesti Posts: 25,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like your thinking. I personally haven't used expensive data/broadband/newspaper money to even read excerpts, I just hang around the train station and read over the shoulders of strangers when they've got the sport pages open.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it but all the good bits were already serialised. There's nothing else of any real interest
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,515
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't expect to find anything of significance in it that I didn't already know, haven't even bothered to watch or listen to the many promo interviews he's done other than short teasers that pop up unexpectedly from time to time.

So no.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    I never read Bios anyway, I have less than zero interest, it's just pre-Twitter self-publicity.

As for Keane, he just comes across as a bitter twonk and in the local vernacular, can 'do one' s far as I'm concerned
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I am not buying it, I will however borrow it from my local library, saving me a bit of money.

Wait a while, and they will be selling it in the poundshop in bulk.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    I never read Bios anyway, I have less than zero interest, it's just pre-Twitter self-publicity.

As for Keane, he just comes across as a bitter twonk and in the local vernacular, can 'do one' s far as I'm concerned

Agree, he is coming across as very bitter these days, I think I can do without his book.