i love my uggs, any other guys and girls like theirs in this cold weather?

Mikes MikeMikes Mike Posts: 1,822
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i now own a second pair of uggs (brown) as well as my chestnut ones, they are so warm and comfy in this cold weather

http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=m&productID=5800&model=Classic%20Short

any other guys and girls like theirs in this bitterly cold weather?

my girlfriend loves hers (she has some black ones).

Comments

• cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you a transvestite?
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the fella on here who used to go on and on about ugg boots?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the fella on here who used to go on and on about ugg boots?

Was it Danny La Rue?
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So much fashion snobbery about uggs (or just ugg type).

I love mine they are arguably the most comfy thing ever.......
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proper Uggs are so snuggly and comfy

but on a man - really?
  • dawndavenportdawndavenport Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    Was it Danny La Rue?

Any other hilarious little comments youd like to throw around regarding sexuality? Fine line, bubbikins.

Uggs were used by sheep herders and surfers in Australia - primarily males. Do two seconds of digging online and youll find that out...but dont let me stop you making your not-so-well masked opinions heard.
  • HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does say they are men's in the link to be fair
  • The GeekThe Geek Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't he called Roger? He had an unhealthy fetish towards Ugg boots.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Earth boots are less common and way better made/better looking, I think!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any other hilarious little comments youd like to throw around regarding sexuality? Fine line, bubbikins.

Uggs were used by sheep herders and surfers in Australia - primarily males. Do two seconds of digging online and youll find that out...but dont let me stop you making your not-so-well masked opinions heard.

• 80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    Mine arrived yesterday and the bloody things nearly went out in the bin. I paid £250.00 for the Kensington Ugg and I nearly had a coronary trying to get the bastard things on. I was sweating like a pig on a spit roast all the different ways I bent trying to get them on my feet

Once on though they were very nice but I feel they are overhyped and not sure worth the £250.00 I paid.

Is it true you shouldnt wear socks with them?? don't they go all rotten inside
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine are actually Emu, same thing as Uggs but not quite as expensive, they're Australian too.
    Anyway, i've had them on every day for the past week, they're mega comfy but i want to wear my heels again!
  • dawndavenportdawndavenport Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »

Im tempted to forgive you based on the fact that youre linking to Father Ted, but im not sure. Will report back in due course.
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    Earth boots are less common and way better made/better looking, I think!

Some nice boots on there

The Earth Diva Beaver Boot made me snigger - childish I know :o
  • noelfirlnoelfirl Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    There was some guy on here a long time back who said he used to even go running in Uggs, which is astonishing considering they are thought by many practitioners to be fundamentally bad for your feet, the number of women I see on a daily basis walking on the sides of their feet in Uggs is only really a good sign for the chiropodists of the future.

Also on the fashion side whenever I point out that sheep skin boots up until a few years ago were almost exlusively the reserve of elderly ladies, well that never seems to go down well at all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noelfirl wrote: »
    There was some guy on here a long time back who said he used to even go running in Uggs, which is astonishing considering they are thought by many practitioners to be fundamentally bad for your feet, the number of women I see on a daily basis walking on the sides of their feet in Uggs is only really a good sign for the chiropodists of the future.

Also on the fashion side whenever I point out that sheep skin boots up until a few years ago were almost exlusively the reserve of elderly ladies, well that never seems to go down well at all :)

I had the same problem when Burberry was everywhere - to me it screamed Old Ladies' Shopping Trolley.:D
  • dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AARRGHH! The footwear more hideous than Crocs! :eek:

I thought this fad had died...:(
  • WokStationWokStation Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best pair of boots I had were army surplus - pair of German Paratrooper boots. Really comfy, Goretex lining, lasted for years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me I must dig out my old Doc Martens. Wore them for years. Still have a blue pair somewhere.
  • JOEVILLEJOEVILLE Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Timberlands, all year round for me, best boot ever.
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    dylan99 wrote: »
    AARRGHH! The footwear more hideous than Crocs! :eek:

I thought this fad had died...:(

I do wear crocs for work :o but would never wear them out and about.....as for Uggs, they are hideous, I really hate them. I can't believe people pay the prices for them.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men wear Uggs?
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prescribe Dr Martens :)
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uggs are so out it's not even funny, I want to slap anyone that still insists on wearing them.
  • Mikes MikeMikes Mike Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men wear Uggs?

open your eyes mate