Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TessaRae wrote: »
    has been for years

why not out in the open then if they are both single :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Clearly Mezhgan is no longer needed. Paula (next beard I assume) already "lives" for Simon.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v51/michaeljackson16/?action=view&current=MVI_0326.mp4
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    why not out in the open then if they are both single :confused:

Just because a celebrity is single doesn't mean he/she wants their relationship splashed across the tabloids every week. The way to stop that is to keep it private.

However -- they needed a way to keep Simon in the news (stateside) until he returned in the XF. So "friend" Mish is lined up to become the media "sideshow". -- (guess no one bothered to check out their chemistry or acting skills first)! Now the XF auditions are under way and Miss Mish is probably off spending her big fat paycheck. will be interesting to see if their is an official announcement that Si and the "one" have parted ways because they are really not that suited to one another. ;) He better make it quick or the masses will start noticing that Simon is engaging in some quite OTT PDA with his fellow judge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is going to marry the Abdul woman and this makes me wonder:-

- Is she now running the show and helped get rid of Cheryl Cole as it wasn't her choice. Apparently NS was a fan of hers so she likes that. She may have also felt the friendship between Cheryl Cole and Scowell was threatening (got the man now let's clear out all the female friends type of thing).

- What sort of man asks his make up artist to pretend to be his fiancee. How did that conversation start and take place and what on earth do you say while you're having your face trowelled with make-up? And what sort of woman says yes to the proposition? OK OK, I know the last one, I would have done it for 50% of what she charged.:D

Despite all his wealth and power, I see a man full of his own self importance but so weak inside. Abdul will end up effectively running Syco because she will eat his confidence for breakfast. She is already in charge by the look of the US show.

Oh, and I kind of feel a tad sorry for Cheryl Cole if she was disposed of because he didn't have the gazoomas to stand up to his girlfriend.

Damn it Rubes - you could have been running Syco, the man is just a poodle.:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Just because a celebrity is single doesn't mean he/she wants their relationship splashed across the tabloids every week. The way to stop that is to keep it private.

It's just a game with Simon, he has no more interest in Paula or any of the other women except for publicity and business, he keeps his private life extremely private. She's the one who's all over him and he knows it works, it stirs up interest from the public and press. He won't off load Mezgahan because " she gets it " the arrangement suits them both.
    Simon loves the chase, almost like a child but when reality sets in it's time to move on, and so will Paula and Nicole...It's all work work for Simon he won't or can't change..
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »

It's just a game with Simon, he has no more interest in Paula or any of the other women except for publicity and business, he keeps his private life extremely private. She's the one who's all over him and he knows it works, it stirs up interest from the public and press. He won't off load Mezgahan because " she gets it " the arrangement suits them both.
    Simon loves the chase, almost like a child but when reality sets in it's time to move on, and so will Paula and Nicole...It's all work work for Simon he won't or can't change..

Of course its all a game with Simon.... he has zippo interest romantically in any of these women, lets face it. However......why go to such bother to create the whole "THE ONE" scenario and then start pawing Abdul in public at every opportunity. Kind of defeats the purpose in a way. Is the whole "SAULA" shite so crucial to ratings that they have to go into overdrive everytime a camera is on them.

There will come a time when Simon Cowell really starts to take stock of life.....it hits everyone at some stage... and he is fast approaching the age when people start to think of their own mortality and happiness and whats is all about.

He has the usual harem fawning over him everywhere he goes....but I do wonder how many real true honest to God best friends Simon has. He may well have created his own monster and at the price of genuine personal happiness and contentment.

I could not imagine him to be an easy man to live with. He is known to be a workaholic, never off the phone till all hours.... an egomaniac by any standards... I could not imagine him being a loving, giving person to anyone else.... HE comes first by all accounts. So.........it would certainly be a poisoned chalice to end up with him I would say.

I agree with other comments. THE ONE may have seemed like a great idea at the time, but honest to God... a screentest should have been done. There is zippo chemistry.....and yet he kept her on, while poor Cheryl seems to have been sidelined for the same reason LOLOL.

It will be interesting to see if THE ONE is there in the background at the live shows when they start... or has she really been given her P45 and is sunning herself in barbados thanking God its all over !
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »

It's just a game with Simon, he has no more interest in Paula or any of the other women except for publicity and business, he keeps his private life extremely private. She's the one who's all over him and he knows it works, it stirs up interest from the public and press. He won't off load Mezgahan because " she gets it " the arrangement suits them both.Simon loves the chase, almost like a child but when reality sets in it's time to move on, and so will Paula and Nicole...It's all work work for Simon he won't or can't change..

If the relationship with Paula was real they could have got together years ago without being in the papers every week. He is not in the papers with Mish every week. Usually when they are in the papers it's because they want to be ie the press have been tipped off. Si comes and goes in USA and UK all the time without being papped
    Maybe the relationship with Mish is real and what she "gets" is the flirting with all the females and his other alleged activities with the gentlemen
    Still, there was no obvious sign of her in London during the worst week of his career when he really needed her support. She wasn't seen at the New Jersey auditions either :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes it's really strange,that famous kiss, the balcony shots,the nta awards every time he is supposed to show her any affection in front of the cameras he can't do it. It can't be anything to do with him being gay as he can just about pull it off with Abdul-although admitedly she seems to initiate most of it. Maybe he can only put on a convincing act when he sees $$$$ signs. :D We know he is shy in private and not into PDA but he seems to be able to pull it off with anyone but his fiance :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And of course, the BEST way to do that is to act like you are wedged up your "secret lover's" arse at any opportunity, paw all over each other and basically get people to think there is something going on. Yes...I can see how that would be keeping it Private. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy-lou wrote: »

- Is she now running the show and helped get rid of Cheryl Cole as it wasn't her choice. Apparently NS was a fan of hers so she likes that. She may have also felt the friendship between Cheryl Cole and Scowell was threatening (got the man now let's clear out all the female friends type of thing).

- What sort of man asks his make up artist to pretend to be his fiancee. How did that conversation start and take place and what on earth do you say while you're having your face trowelled with make-up? And what sort of woman says yes to the proposition? OK OK, I know the last one, I would have done it for 50% of what she charged.:D

Despite all his wealth and power, I see a man full of his own self importance but so weak inside. Abdul will end up effectively running Syco because she will eat his confidence for breakfast. She is already in charge by the look of the US show.

Oh, and I kind of feel a tad sorry for Cheryl Cole if she was disposed of because he didn't have the gazoomas to stand up to his girlfriend.

Damn it Rubes - you could have been running Syco, the man is just a poodle.:cry:

YOu don't really believe this, do you? :eek:

I don't think he's THAT desperate for Xfactor US ratings.....but I guess we'll see. Something tells me that if X-factor debuts to less than stellar ratings, the Saula "romance" will fizzle out.

Let's get real here, shall we? If Simon and Paula were really together, there would be no need for this crap 1 year in, let alone NINE years in. They are not Brangelina(despite certain Saula fans believing they are). They would definately be able to keep their life as private as they would like while still being open about being a couple, and not STUPIDLY pretending not to be with fake fiancees and boyfriends.

And if that were true, I would forget any ideas that the two will come out publicly with their long suffering relationship. HOw the HELL would they begin to explain all the lies and fake romances? It's not like they were hiding scared in the closet. Some people wouldn't even buy THAT excuse, let alone "Gee, we are so full of ourselves that we think you guys would never leave us alone!!"

But let's get real. If those two were really together, they'd **** their relationship out to the highest bidder. Not shy about the OTT publicity and pawing and petting each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whichever sort of pot you smoke - quite smoking it, it doesn't do you any favours. :eek: Biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    YOu don't really believe this, do you? :eek:

I don't think he's THAT desperate for Xfactor US ratings.....but I guess we'll see. Something tells me that if X-factor debuts to less than stellar ratings, the Saula "romance" will fizzle out.

Let's get real here, shall we? If Simon and Paula were really together, there would be no need for this crap 1 year in, let alone NINE years in. They are not Brangelina(despite certain Saula fans believing they are). They would definately be able to keep their life as private as they would like while still being open about being a couple, and not STUPIDLY pretending not to be with fake fiancees and boyfriends.

And if that were true, I would forget any ideas that the two will come out publicly with their long suffering relationship. HOw the HELL would they begin to explain all the lies and fake romances? It's not like they were hiding scared in the closet. Some people wouldn't even buy THAT excuse, let alone "Gee, we are so full of ourselves that we think you guys would never leave us alone!!"

But let's get real. If those two were really together, they'd **** their relationship out to the highest bidder. Not shy about the OTT publicity and pawing and petting each other.

I would hope not , but i wouldn't put anything past him to improve the ratings, he may well be that desperate for xfusa to suceed. He wouldn't be the first gay man to get married :eek:
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a toss up between a make up artist and a hairdresser, but hairdresser was a man. And she knows his darkest secrets, of his botox poisoned face anyway :p It was easier to use somebody he knew than to call Rent-a-girlfriend and get some unknown. Not that it helped.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to yesterday's paper Simon his now smitten by Nicole
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Whichever sort of pot you smoke - quite smoking it, it doesn't do you any favours. :eek: Biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read on here.

Cheers, thanks for that :)
    Well that's shut me up.

A lot of tongue in cheek there, did it really warrant that level of insult? Wow.

Think I'll just read the threads from now on.
  • Options
    Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's shut me up.

A lot of tongue in cheek there, did it really warrant that level of insult? Wow.

I wouldn't let it stop you from posting, people read what they want from posts, some read it as humorous others read it deadly serious. I guess you'll have to use more smiley faces to make some people aware you're actually joking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Charlie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's shut me up.

Ha Ha you need to have a thick skin to post in these forums, you get used to the abuse after a while :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    There will come a time when Simon Cowell really starts to take stock of life.....it hits everyone at some stage... and he is fast approaching the age when people start to think of their own mortality and happiness and whats is all about.

You are right about this, and I believe that he finally HAS taken stock. Unfortunately I doubt most will believe it anyway. Even if it comes out that he has made a commitment to something other than work, money, and his own fame (i.e. marriage, a soulmate, whatever) people will go on and on about how it's just a game to him, and only for publicity. Or to cover up his sexuality. I really don't know if he can convince anyone otherwise at this point. But then maybe that has been his own doing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's shut me up.

Sorry, my post was really inappropiate, I apologize. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Sign of her in Miami shows despite being his personal makeup artist :rolleyes:

Oh well he will just ahve to make do with Paula instead :D

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/60755/Simon-Cowell-And-Paula-Abdul-Have-Another-PDA
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    No Sign of her in Miami shows despite being his personal makeup artist :rolleyes:

Oh well he will just ahve to make do with Paula instead :D

I get the impression that PA can be quite, erm, volatile.
    I'm sure she'll do a great job. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    I'm sure there is some impending photo op scheduled into the diary so that they can put their sizzling chemistry on display. He can pretend to stare at her tits again - that got good coverage.

Loved the pictures in DM today of Simon and Paula getting cosy. So Macho ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the impression that PA can be quite, erm, volatile. I'm sure she'll do a great job. :D

Probably those "special" chocolate brownies ;)