The winner is the best edited

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This will no doubt be Natalie Cassidy ..usually when they get a task to begin with they make the final and Denise Welch will be given good edits !

Comments

• k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I actually think that having a good edit is too much of a good thing, if you continually get shown in a positive light and is constantly given major airtime the audience perceive it as favourtism towards you, and will back someone else out of protest. The best examples of this I can think of being Kerry Katona, Jedward and Verne Troyer..
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I actually think that having a good edit is too much of a good thing, if you continually get shown in a positive light and is constantly given major airtime the audience perceive it as favourtism towards you, and will back someone else out of protest. The best examples of this I can think of being Kerry Katona, Jedward and Verne Troyer..

True although I do think Burns will be warned not to criticise Natalie next time he is on.

He will be singing her praises next time just watch
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I agree.

The edit needs to be balanced, we should see the good and the bad parts of a HM otherwise it can make the viewer feel like something is up.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did laugh when he said she looked like a seal :o