Sunita alahan leaving on a high??

KingCorrieKingCorrie Posts: 308
Forum Member
We all know Sunita is leaving soon and I was wondering how they are going to do it! Last time she left they did a very strange 'I can't believe you have loads of kids and been lying to me so I'm off' which didn't really ring true with the character.

I think this time she leaves should be on a massive high and I think the best way would be if she killed Karl as a crime of passion. Imagine if he was cheating on her and he proved everyone on the street right. Sunita would be so embarrassed and shamed. Maybe she could realise that Karl was only with her as he had nowhere else to go. We saw a bunny boiler side to Sunita during their affair and it actually made her interesting. With Sunita killing Karl it would set up quite a few shock waves for the community (Aadi and aisha having a murderer for a parent, dev and Stella mourning for people they have loved, dev possibly selling the house to make way for a new family). Even if Sunita was to commit suicide I think this would be interesting too and a storyline we've not seen on the street for a long time.

Unfortunately I have feeling she'll run off to her parents though!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I am beyond caring about the character.

The most low-key exit would be the most credible way for her to depart. She's rarely been on-screen the past few months so to have her suddenly thrust into a big storyline would be very random and exaggerated.

When is she leaving anyways?
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping that she will be killed off (she should have died in the tram crash).

But I think the door will be left open for her.:(
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leaving on a high? Does she develop a crack addiction?
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The character has been ruined- I would prefer if she was killed off and Karl too...
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping that she will be killed off (she should have died in the tram crash).

But I think the door will be left open for her.:(

No, I think Shobna said she's done with Corrie for good, she did one comeback already, so perhaps she will be killed off.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corabal wrote: »
    No, I think Shobna said she's done with Corrie for good, she did one comeback already, so perhaps she will be killed off.

Fingers crossed, in that case;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Mad Maya will come back and will kill her off for good. Hound of Love is right, she should have been killed in the tram crash. That was a lost opportunity to get rid of all the dead wood like Kirk, Fiz and Maria.
  • hatpeghatpeg Posts: 3,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was leaked a few weeks ago that she will die ?
    Probably of boredom after being with Karl.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she'll leave Karl and return to Dev only to discover that Dev has another hoard of illegitimate children in another district of Manchester where he owns a string of shop. Sunita leaves him again in disgust taking the kids with her and Dev never again mentions his various children and goes back to being the irritating comedy character in the shop.
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When they said she was being axed I thought they meant axed.........with an axe:D
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mc morgan wrote: »
    Hopefully Mad Maya will come back and will kill her off for good. Hound of Love is right, she should have been killed in the tram crash. That was a lost opportunity to get rid of all the dead wood like Kirk, Fiz and Maria.

This.

I'm past caring about Sunita now, looking forward to her going.

She was ruined beyond salvage by her crass affair with Karl.

Hope that Maya comes back and finishes off the job...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I hope Karl does not get killed, I like him, but they don't have a storyline...

Corrie hasn't had a death recently.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Maybe she'll leave Karl and return to Dev only to discover that Dev has another hoard of illegitimate children in another district of Manchester where he owns a string of shop. Sunita leaves him again in disgust taking the kids with her and Dev never again mentions his various children and goes back to being the irritating comedy character in the shop.

Pmsl:D, so true! It was ridiculous how after Sunita left first time around, no mention was made again of all these other women and children and the shops! It was one of the most random stories ever:eek:! And as if dull Dev would get all these women:yawn:! They stretched our imagination already with the Mad Maya storyline that she'd be so obsessed and go on a crazy rampage over Dev:eek:!

It was brilliant though and I agree with others that it'd be good to bring Maya back as part of Sunita's exit s/l:)!
  • Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm struggling to understand why she came back after few years away.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Michie is a good actor but he has flopped as Karl in Corrie...
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where has she been the last couple of months seems she disappeared, has she been axed already?
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mc morgan wrote: »

They aren't dead wood. Maria provides glamour to the street and Kirk is a good background character, plus Fiz is a warm hearted character that has a good dynamic with the rest of the cast, particularly with the Croppers.
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pmsl:D, so true! It was ridiculous how after Sunita left first time around, no mention was made again of all these other women and children and the shops! It was one of the most random stories ever:eek:! And as if dull Dev would get all these women:yawn:! They stretched our imagination already with the Mad Maya storyline that she'd be so obsessed and go on a crazy rampage over Dev:eek:!

It was brilliant though and I agree with others that it'd be good to bring Maya back as part of Sunita's exit s/l:)!

The glaring hole in the plot was that Dev only moved to Manchester from Birmingham in 1999 having never knowingly set foot in the city before ... yet he supposedly had been there enough to father at least one teenaged daughter!
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could not care less about this pointless and boss eyed woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was reported a while ago that She teams up with Stella
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was reported a while ago that She teams up with Stella against Karl