Options

BBC I player on Humax 1000s

scotorcascotorca Posts: 130
Forum Member
I always have buffering problems whilst watching the I Player via my Humax Box, but it works fine via my Wii box. Both are hard wired, and average speed is approx. 2 to 3 Mbps. Does anyone else have these problems?

Comments

• Options
    FaustFaust Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    scotorca wrote: »
    I always have buffering problems whilst watching the I Player via my Humax Box, but it works fine via my Wii box. Both are hard wired, and average speed is approx. 2 to 3 Mbps. Does anyone else have these problems?

No! in fact I just posted on another forum about how good and reliable this app is proving to be - really good PQ for IPTV. The same applies to the new Youtube app as well. Have you do tried doing a reset following the latest .37 OTA update? It appears for most people who had remaining gremlins that carrying out a reset transforms the 1000s into the product it promised to be at launch. You won't lose any recordings though it will wipe the planner so make a note of what you have in there before going ahead. Having said that you are near the red line for what is recommended for iPlayer bandwidth wise.
  • Options
    scotorcascotorca Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that. Yes, the You Tube app plays fine. I will try a reset.