• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Jocasta is a wreck :eek:
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst part of tonight, seeing the ***** from BB15 on the #BB16 hashtag. Never really checked twitter before but I'd rather not be privy to GinaMarie and Andy's opinions ever again.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst part of tonight, seeing the ***** from BB15 on the #BB16 hashtag. Never really checked twitter before but I'd rather not be privy to GinaMarie and Andy's opinions ever again.

Just think, they have followers on Twitter.

You'd really be better off following spambots.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get the sort of, the Caleb joke has worn itself thin at this point.
    Exactly, Caleb only annoys Amber, Devin annoys all of them. :)

So, Jocasta was sick from exlaxx or alcohol?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Exactly, Caleb only annoys Amber, Devin annoys all of them. :)

So, Jocasta was sick from exlaxx or alcohol?

She had been very constipated for five days before the BotB comp, the laxatives weren't helping at all. The heat and spinning on that wire as Caleb thew the comp just pushed her over the edge I think.

Slop. ^_^
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Completely forgot the show was on tonight. Mind you I forgot to put my feed on in the past few days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She had been very constipated for five days before the BotB comp, the laxatives weren't helping at all. The heat and spinning on that wire as Caleb thew the comp just pushed her over the edge I think.

Slop. ^_^
    I did not know she was on slop, they should find a different formula if they have to persist with it and allow them fruit and veg.

At the time twitter was claiming she had downed some peach alcohol drinks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the time twitter was claiming she had downed some peach alcohol drinks.

It's possible, I didn't hear about that bit.
    She hadn't been feeling very well so drinking would be a little odd but maybe.

She's also talked about toilet shyness. Personallyme I can't believe I'm posting about Jocasta's digestive foibles but here we are. :blush:

If she hears anyone else near the toilet as she's trying to go, everything freezes up. She liked to use the HoH toilet as it was more private, but during Devin's reign he kept locking the door behind him, closing off the room to all but himself and invited guests.

Long story short, it was a difficult combo of things. Paola used to keep watch for her in the downstairs toilet, making noise if anyone approached so Jocasta would know. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's possible, I didn't hear about that bit.
    She hadn't been feeling very well so drinking would be a little odd but maybe.

She's also talked about toilet shyness. Personallyme I can't believe I'm posting about Jocasta's digestive foibles but here we are. :blush:

If she hears anyone else near the toilet as she's trying to go, everything freezes up. She liked to use the HoH toilet as it was more private, but during Devin's reign he kept locking the door behind him, closing off the room to all but himself and invited guests.

Long story short, it was a difficult combo of things. Paola used to keep watch for her in the downstairs toilet, making noise if anyone approached so Jocasta would know. :D
    It wouldn't be BB without that topic at some point. :D

I cannot wait for Jocasta to go, she is just filler.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be BB without that topic at some point. :D

I cannot wait for Jocasta to go, she is just filler.

Heavy sobbing is the most she's done so far.

I'm suddenly thinking she'll ride Donny's coattails to jury.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad Devin at least got a chance, with that stupid random draw thing they do you never know whether he would have. As it turned out he couldn't figure it out the challenge mentally even if he had the physical stamina for it.

Otherwise the only other notable thing was the producers pushing Derrick as some mastermind for supposedly getting Caleb to offer himself as a pawn. We all saw Caleb do it himself without any persuasion from Derrick but I suppose most viewers will be stupid enough to follow the official line.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Cody narration in the DR during the comp was beyond cringe. One of my family members walked in on me watching the show and I felt kinda embarrassed lol
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving Donny. However, he is getting too much of the hero edit for my liking.

That said. Thank goodness they showed psycho Caleb. He is beyond rational in the house. Poor Amber.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    The Cody narration in the DR during the comp was beyond cringe. One of my family members walked in on me watching the show and I felt kinda embarrassed lol

It was SO cringe. There was just no need for them to show that lol.

Maybe it was just me but I felt really sorry for Devin on last nights episode. The way everyone ganged up on him and then literally jumped out of their seats when he lost I thought was a bit mean. And hats off to him, he is taking it all very very well.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that they are so frightened of him is pretty funny, but as I've said it's a cast of wimps really. Not that Devin has covered himself with glory in earlier weeks either of course.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Loving Donny. However, he is getting too much of the hero edit for my liking.

If he's not careful he's going to go down the Rupert route of being lovable and quirky initially to being unbearable by the end of the series.