Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So er, is there any topless shots? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Chocdoc wrote: »
    So er, is there any topless shots? :)

what u on about? no there isnt anywhere!!
  • Options
    elcelc Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, go away you deluded, useless, annoying fatso.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luskentyre wrote: »
    Her name is Sally Mitchell and she lives at 32 Middlemas Lane, London, E4 9DU. Mobile number is 07883 345669.

Her middle name is "Lassie" and she has three false fingers. At the age of 16 she came 3rd in the Commonwealth Games in the 100 metres.

She lives at home with 28 parrots, 6 children and 2 rhino's.

Anything else you want to know?
    I'm always aghast at people who log on here simply to tell a tissue of lies such as this.

She only has one rhino.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    elc wrote: »
    Wow, go away you deluded, useless, annoying fatso.

No - YOU go away you patronising, unpleasant, vile excuse for a human being.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ~rach22uk~ wrote: »
    No - YOU go away you patronising, unpleasant, vile excuse for a human being.

hahah cheers rach!

i think elc must be jealous no one talks about them!

to quote;

'theres only one thing worse than being talked about, and thats NOT being talked about!'

so true!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    rachyg1982 wrote: »
    hahah cheers rach!

i think elc must be jealous no one talks about them!

to quote;

'theres only one thing worse than being talked about, and thats NOT being talked about!'

so true!

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them anyways."
    (Marilyn Monroe)

;)
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to your next BBBM appearance R.

Don't worry about the hater comments, everybody in the spotlight has to deal with nonsense like that. Just ignore them IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to your next BBBM appearance R.

Don't worry about the hater comments, everybody in the spotlight has to deal with nonsense like that. Just ignore them IMO.

ah thanks hun!
    tho i doubt il have the same spot! look out for me for when jonas is up for eviction!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read the whole thread, what's all the fuss about. This bird ain't ugly but i assume it was her breasts that caught the attention of everybody and nothing else which is pretty bad & chauvinistic IMO for this poor girl.
    Plus her friend Rachel asking how she got all this info on her inc myspace etc then she posts up a facebook page of her:confused:
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    gilla2 wrote: »
    Just read the whole thread, what's all the fuss about. This bird ain't ugly but i assume it was her breasts that caught the attention of everybody and nothing else which is pretty bad & chauvinistic IMO for this poor girl.
    Plus her friend Rachel asking how she got all this info on her inc myspace etc then she posts up a facebook page of her:confused:

We're all blokes...she's got big boobies...whats to understand?:confused:;)
  • Options
    MrMouseMrMouse Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ****ing hell!!!! ...a reason to watch BBBM!!!
  • Options
    DeerdDeerd Posts: 21,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »

Just when the tone couldn't lower any further - you show up!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its the fact that it seems guys are only interested in her tits and it seems the message from the guys on here is that shes ain't pretty but dont care cos of her rack.
    It aint got a problem with that cos its your choice but for her its not nice but i guess she comes across men like that anyway and maybe likes it i dont know but the women i know would'nt like to be talked about like that
    Letting Basshunter tongue her down there probably indicated otherwise actually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deerd wrote: »
    Just when the tone couldn't lower any further - you show up!:eek:

:mad:Bloody choochters!!!:p
  • Options
    MrMouseMrMouse Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Jugs,

When you're next going on BBBM, can you please take a trampoline?

Much Love,
    MrM xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its the fact that it seems guys are only interested in her tits and it seems the message from the guys on here is that shes ain't pretty but dont care cos of her rack.
    It aint got a problem with that cos its your choice but for her its not nice but i guess she comes across men like that anyway and maybe likes it i dont know but the women i know would'nt like to be talked about like that
    Letting Basshunter tongue her down there probably indicated otherwise actually.

I think you, perhaps, are taking the thread/comments a tad too seriously tbh. The only problem with this thread is the people who feel the need to post unnecessary and nasty comments imo....the rest of the posts are just tongue in cheek from what I can see....fair play to the girl for taking the comments in the spirit they were intended.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrMouse wrote: »
    Dear Jugs,

When you're next going on BBBM, can you please take a trampoline?

Much Love,
    MrM xx

:D:D:D:D

,,,come on gilla2....surely you raised a smirk at that post.....it's bloody genius.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad:Bloody choochters!!!:p

Aye - we get everywhere since we stopped using horse and carts a few years ago ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you, perhaps, are taking the thread/comments a tad too seriously tbh. The only problem with this thread is the people who feel the need to post unnecessary and nasty comments imo....the rest of the posts are just tongue in cheek from what I can see....fair play to the girl for taking the comments in the spirit they were intended.

I find this thread funny don't get me wrong but obviously every person is different so even if you think its funny the girl in question might not as her friend seemed to be offended by it. But as i said at the end of my last post before maybe she likes to be talked about like that, some women do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

,,,come on gilla2....surely you raised a smirk at that post.....it's bloody genius.:D

I would go as far as saying it was 'Genius'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aye - we get everywhere since we stopped using horse and carts a few years ago ;)

The steam train was a wonderful invention wasn't it?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would go as far as saying it was 'Genius'

You would?...well done you!!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The steam train was a wonderful invention wasn't it?;)

Aye it allows us to get to the centre of the universe - Auld Reekie ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aye it allows us to get to the centre of the universe - Auld Reekie ;)

Are you on the swally the night hen (:p)?...sorry...I meant mister (:eek:)...ohhh its all gone pete tong!!:o:D