Recommendations on Netflix

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Is there a website that lists what's new to every country, I know there used to be one

http://netflixusacompletelist.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Enders Game and Warhorse on Columbia
  • abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Sherlock Holmes: Game Of Shadows has been added to Denmark,Norway,Finland,Sweden (english with no subs).

I tried to watch that the other night but just hated it! I saw it in the cinema at the time and hated it too..So nothing has changed. :D

I am absolutely in love with Netflix, it's like being a kid in a candy store. I've used it to watch 3 Seasons of House of Cards (the UK version) and have added some great foreign films to my watch list. I like the way everything is set out, nice and easy.

Amazon Prime seems to be hitting back by showing The Vikings.

I may check out the US content at some point but this early on, I have more than enough to keep me going although there are some US shows I'm interested in...
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if The Good Wife season 5 is available on any other region? I know a lot of regions have the show but I can't seem to find out what series they have up to. UK NF only have up to 4. I might upgrade to an unblock US service if another region has it already.
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Is there a website that lists what's new to every country, I know there used to be one
    I use www.moreflicks.com
    Forum Member
    @ Abigail1234 Vikings S1 is on a few foreign based NF's

Phoebica, haven't seen season 5 of The Goodwife on any NF region yet.
  • BrolacBrolac Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    @ Abigail1234 Vikings S1 is on a few foreign based NF's

Specifically:

Argentina
    Brazil
    Columbia
    Mexico
  • kingdavekingdave Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brolac wrote: »
    Specifically:

Argentina
    Brazil
    Columbia
    Mexico

Is there anyway to get English subs on these versions? I'm 3 episodes in and they've just met some soldiers on the beach in Northumberland and were speaking gibberish, which I presume is supposed to just be a foreign language from the perspective of the Vikings.

Since it looks like they will continue to pillage England it's going to be a little awkward not understanding what is being said if this continues!!
  • BrolacBrolac Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    kingdave wrote: »
    Is there anyway to get English subs on these versions? I'm 3 episodes in and they've just met some soldiers on the beach in Northumberland and were speaking gibberish, which I presume is supposed to just be a foreign language from the perspective of the Vikings.

Since it looks like they will continue to pillage England it's going to be a little awkward not understanding what is being said if this continues!!

Not seen this myself, but did have a look a ep3 for you. It's the last couple of mins when the Vikings landed.Unfortunately there's no way around this with NF/unblock_us .Easy to guess what's being said there, but as you stated, if it continues it's a major problem.
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannibal season 2 is up on Canadian Netflix.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebica wrote: »
    Does anyone know if The Good Wife season 5 is available on any other region? I know a lot of regions have the show but I can't seem to find out what series they have up to. UK NF only have up to 4. I might upgrade to an unblock US service if another region has it already.

Don't think anyone has Season 5 yet, the US Netflix doesn't have the show.

Saying that, the UK Netflix facebook page has just said season 5 is available, but its not there yet so could be coming soon.
  • frankiepigeonfrankiepigeon Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Broadchurch S1 is on NF Sweden.

I missed it first time round so am very pleased about this.

https://twitter.com/netflixglobal/status/473034194671915008
    Forum Member
    The Wolverine (2013) is now streaming on NF Canada

https://twitter.com/netflixglobal/status/473132587150761984
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New on Netflix Canada- Enough Said, Kings Of Summer, Percy Jackson:Sea Of Monsters and Runner Runner
    Forum Member
    kingdave wrote: »

Its not a massive problem, there's only a few bits like that throughout the series.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Netflix Canada has the 1st season of the early 90's cartoon Batman The Animated Series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Once Upon A Time spin off OUAT in Wonderland now on Brazil
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Netflix US seems to have Devill's Knot which is a bit odd cause it only just came out in cinemas in US (be it a limited release), isn't even out in Uk yet
    Forum Member
    New today on ALL REGIONS -
    ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK SEASON 2

https://twitter.com/netflixglobal/status/474849906273042432
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 3 of Scandal is now up on US Netflix.
    Forum Member
    Season 4 of 'The Glades' on USA (I think..lol)
  • NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New today on ALL REGIONS -
    ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK SEASON 2

https://twitter.com/netflixglobal/status/474849906273042432

I had a marathon viewing of S2 on Sunday, it's very good. I highly recommend OITNB to anyone who hasn't watched it yet!
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Season 3 of Scandal is now up on US Netflix.

Brilliant, I love this show! :D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The recent Hercules film "The Legend of Hercules" starring Kellan Lutz has been added to Netflix Brazil.

Be warned though - it's bloody awful :)