Options

Michael Douglass ex-missis

Hootie McBoobHootie McBoob Posts: 417
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a267578/lawyer-tells-douglass-ex-to-move-on.html

Read this story with interest. I cannot see how this woman can make claim to profits from a film made 10 years after they divorced :eek: And even if she can, should she be able to? I don't know the details of the divorce but would assume that she was well compensated. Shouldn't she just move on and make her own money now, if she needs it?

I've been divorced 8 years now, my ex just pays towards our 2 boys, as we agreed. If he came into money or whatever now, I couldn't imagine going after him for a piece of the pie.

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More details on the story here -

ex still wanting her cut

She sounds like she's still got an axe to grind. Greed is apparently still good.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, how I absolutely hate women like this. Just how much money does she want?? Can't a woman like her just accept enough is enough? Such a bitter old cow!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman seriously wants her pound of flesh doesn't she? Wow. All those millions in the divorce settlement but she still wants more? She wants to make him suffer more like.

I can't imagine he was easy to live with what with alcoholism, sex addictions etc but she's been well compensated for her trouble. Time to let go Diandra.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    This story is ridiculous - presumably she got a massive pay off when they split up, and it's not as if they have any children under 21 together to support...what a greedy bint. She can't possible expect him to still be coughing up the cash. I can't believe that they will rule in her favour and I hope she is given a dressing down in court by the Judge.
  • Options
    TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes Lady Mucca look almost normal:cool:
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's apparently already earned an additional $6.3m post the initial $45m settlement. Whilst she's probably entitled to more for the rest of her life, at what point does personal pride kick-in for this woman?

They should give her a cameo if there are further spinoffs - she'll fit in nicely.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think his ex-wife should move on. It's been ten years.

She should not be able to stake any claim on his subsequent earnings. It's a ridiculous claim and surprising that it has even got so far as the courts.

I realise that it was a tempestuous marriage but she should have more pride than to keep sponging as much money as she can out of the situation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greedy bitch!
    hope the judges laughs her out of court!