CSI: New York *Spoilers*

MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
Forum Member
✭✭
I have just seen the new episode of the latest series of CSI:NY and felt a little let down by it.

The cliffhanger was excellent: the last thing we saw was Shaun Casey (Edward Furlong) holding Danny & Lindsay's baby at gun point. Danny had woken up and gone in alone - leaving Lindsay asleep.

But the outcome wasn't...
Within seconds, Lindsay had burst in and shot Shaun. Albeit with a secret gun and she did almost hit her own baby, but it felt rushed to me.

I was so looking forward to a dramatic show-down. Lindsay perhaps hearing what was going on via the baby monitor (I know she heard a little bit - hence getting up), but she could have called Don or Mac for back-up and had them sneak in and get him! A bit more dramatic!

Anyone agree?

(I would have posted this in the main CSI thread but I haven't seen CSI:Las Vegas yet, so don't want to see the spoilers!!! :D

Comments

• snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was shown last saturday ! lol
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snoopy33 wrote: »
    It was shown last saturday ! lol

I know - I didn't want to ruin it for anyone, in case they haven't seen it yet!! :)
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    They always resolve season cliffhangers quickly. They want you coming back but then they are on to a new arc.