My night of love - Pete

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/peterandre

Petes really "chuffed":D " It was amazing. I spoilt her rotten and, to be fair, she spoilt me too". Yuk:rolleyes:

Night of love, not to mention setting the record straight about the Brits and how he wouldnt have minded if Katie had gone, and then defending the gypsy community as they go to his signings and bring him gifts for the children. Quite a diverse column this week:D:D

Comments

• avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I notice he says that he and Elen want to keep things away from the cameras. No doubt that's why he's banging on about their "amazing" night in his column, and also why she gave an interview and photoshoot to OK magazine where she talks about their relationship.:rolleyes:
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I arranged with the staff that the meal would be delivered to our room"*

*I rang room service
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    are sickbags with "New" magazine logos available?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »

*I rang room service

:D

You know, sometimes I do think we are a bit harsh on him and we should stop taking the pee but then he comes out with gems like that and makes it oh so hard to resist :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we really need to now that he was shagging Elen on Valentine's day?

Pete Andre has to be the biggest attention seeker under the sun.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you click on that link, there are 13 stories from his columns to choose from and 10 of them are about KP or ER. He doesn't seem to have an awful lot more to talk about lately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really gets paid to write this sh*t? Give me strength
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avidreader wrote: »
    I notice he says that he and Elen want to keep things away from the cameras. No doubt that's why he's banging on about their "amazing" night in his column, and also why she gave an interview and photoshoot to OK magazine where she talks about their relationship.:rolleyes:

one month earlier...
    I’m not going to speak about the relationship in detail – but I will say we’re happy.

We got papped last week when we went out for dinner at Claridge’s and then went to see Flashdance: The Musical.....

They're very private people dontyouknow. :D

I'll bet that Elen is closely monitoring the progress of Simon Cowell's 'engagement' in the hope of getting a new job with better prospects ;)
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Are they for real or is it just another faux-mance to keep himself in the papers?
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they for real or is it just another faux-mance to keep himself in the papers?

I think it's easy to forget that so-called 'stars' like dear Peter Whatsisface don't do any of this stuff themselves. They rarely have the brains for it :D

Every story and line is written by their publicists and every 'column' by ghost writers or hard working juniour hacks - who hate doing it! Every well it will be, 'oh sod it, what DO I write about this week?' Dear Petey Boy will never even type a comma.

Yeah, he may well be having a fling with the footballer's ex-bird but his day is dictated to him. It's all about being visible and a team wracking their brains to find something, anything to keep him in the spotlight, given his very small talent :D
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So diverse in fact it's all about him! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    So diverse in fact it's all about him! :D

True :D *chuckles*

With that kind of ego there's no room for anyone else to sneak in. You know this :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »

*I rang room service

:D:D:D This had me laughing madly!
    sofakat wrote: »
    I think it's easy to forget that so-called 'stars' like dear Peter Whatsisface don't do any of this stuff themselves. They rarely have the brains for it :D

Sofakat, while I agree that these columns are generally ghostwritten (most of the zelebs being borderline illiterate inarticulate fools), I really think this is Pete himself, you can hear him in it, the cheesiness, the self-righteousness, the holier than thou crapola, and I'm not sure someone else could mimic it so accurately. Or alternatively, whoever is doing it is taking the piss madly out of him and he doesn't realise it! One or t'other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think that's him touting for the entertainment gig at some of the Big Fat Gypsy Weddings?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D:D:D This had me laughing madly!

Sofakat, while I agree that these columns are generally ghostwritten (most of the zelebs being borderline illiterate inarticulate fools), I really think this is Pete himself, you can hear him in it, the cheesiness, the self-righteousness, the holier than thou crapola, and I'm not sure someone else could mimic it so accurately. Or alternatively, whoever is doing it is taking the piss madly out of him and he doesn't realise it! One or t'other.

Nah, we're really good at sounding like other people. I promise you. It's got all the usual pat phrases and the 'ooh guess what' tone of a journo slamming it out on a regular basis. They might let him scribble some notes, but the tone is classic low brow churn copy.

And yes, you'd be dead right about the 'taking the piss'. It's the only way we can stay sane :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :Sofakat, while I agree that these columns are generally ghostwritten (most of the zelebs being borderline illiterate inarticulate fools), I really think this is Pete himself, you can hear him in it, the cheesiness, the self-righteousness, the holier than thou crapola, and I'm not sure someone else could mimic it so accurately. Or alternatively, whoever is doing it is taking the piss madly out of him and he doesn't realise it! One or t'other.

Oh it has to be him. You can taste the cheese oozing out of every paragraph.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Oh it has to be him. You can taste the cheese oozing out of every paragraph.

:D That's the general idea. You're supposed to believe it. You will have made some staff writer very happy today :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D That's the general idea. You're supposed to believe it. You will have made some staff writer very happy today :D

I actually think Andre is too vain to let anyone else do it. he probably has added journalist to his CV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They've probably made cheese salemen very happy too becasue I defy anyone to read that crap and not have a craving for a cheese sandwich with extra cheese
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I actually think Andre is too vain to let anyone else do it. he probably has added journalist to his CV.

Vain? Not a word I'd use to describe him. Gullible, sweet and silly? Yes.
  • Miss WolfieMiss Wolfie Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    :eek: You are joking right!!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*thud*
  • avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not vain???:eek::eek::eek:

Jade Goody used to have a column like this; I think it was in Now Magazine.

She said that she didn't write her column, but used to tell the magazine what she had done that week, or whatever she wanted to talk about, and they would draft the column for her. I imagine that that's pretty much how they all work. So I think the story has come from Peter, whether or not it's actually been written by him word for word. Although the wording sounds EXACTLY like the sort of language he uses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Pete, but all this Elen and me is wearing a bit thin now. They won't last
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I being really dumb?
    In his column he says that his ex wife implied that she was pulling out of the brits because she thought that my management had leaked a story to the press saying she was going to “make a scene” and “steal my thunder”.
    I thought I had read that she didn't want to take attention from great british music or something?
    Have I missed something?